Nintendo Wii New Super Mario Bros | SheSpeaks

• This is by far my favorite family video game to play! My kids beg me to play with them, and I'm happy to.

• cmcbcarder By  cmcbcarder
    08.29.12

Loved the original game way better. This super mario is fun, but they didnt really mix things up that much, so it makes it super easy to play if you played the old one.

• alwaysblabbing By  alwaysblabbing
    08.28.12

Awesome game I have been a Mario addict since high school this version of supermario is the closest to the original for wii. I saw they have a part 2 out and I can't wait to buy it.

• momsvoicetoday By  momsvoicetoday
    08.28.12

I use to love Super Mario Bros. as a kid on the old Nintendo. Now, my kids play it on the Wii. This game if great and everyone can play. It is a game for the whole family, this game never gets old, you just learn new tricks. As my daughter says riding the the little dragons or using Luigi and a trampoline and the both my girls get to giggling. Well worth the money for the laughter that is involved in playing.

• jakki_edwards By  jakki_edwards
    08.24.12

It's fun! I love the multiplayer option. My family and I play it regularly.

• SouthernBudget By  SouthernBudget
    07.22.12

In our household, everyone plays Mario! It doesn't matter if they are 3 or 53, this game never gets old. Level too hard? Pick another! Lost too many lives? Go back and get some more! Not only does this game bring back memories from all the times I've played the older versions over the years, but now my children will get to have those same experiences too!

• prochs By  prochs
    07.12.12

Love this classic game and my children love playing this with the family.

• hardcorexpiink By  hardcorexpiink
    07.10.12

LOVE IT!! NOT ONLY IS THE GAME JUST AWESOME, BUT IT BRINGS BACK MEMORIES OF PLAYING THE ORIGINAL VERSION AS A CHILD

• barrybunch By  barrybunch
    06.19.12

Great family game! Up to four can play and it is very fun

• TheWhitePegasus By  TheWhitePegasus
    06.01.12

This game is so much fun!!!! It's a must have if you have a Wii!

• allisonmarie43 By  allisonmarie43
    05.06.12

Even more fun than I remember as a kid