Movie The Proposal Review Page 5 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• dreampeddler By  dreampeddler
    02.08.12

I watched this movie with the lowest of expectations. Sorry but it's true! Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised. Sandra Bullock is damn adorable in this and well...HELLO. Look who her love interest is! Great Valentine's Day movie!

• christinlilly By  christinlilly
    02.08.12

LOVE this movie. It isn't sooooo girly that your other half will just snooze through it. Sandra and Ryan have an amazing chemistry and of course Betty White is the icing on the cake. The plot is semi-predictable but the laughter and acting make it a must watch regardless. My husband actually found it to be a great movie although it did make him want to go to Alaska *roll eyes*. Perhaps Alaska tourism should be grateful LOL!

• laprochaine By  laprochaine
    02.08.12

This was a fun cheesy chick flick. My husband would never go for this kind of movie but I find them fun on days when I'm feeling really girly.

• bcollin0715 By  bcollin0715
    02.08.12

I really enjoyed this movie. I don't always get to watch movies but this one was worth watching.

• jlbhatti25 By  jlbhatti25
    02.08.12

I think this was such a cute and romantic movie without being too mushy. Sandra and Ryan fit their roles perfectly and left me very satisified at the end.

• BonnieD By  BonnieD
    02.08.12

Love this movie! I can watch it over and over and not get tired of it. Very funny!!

• puremaverick By  puremaverick
    02.08.12

This movie rolls personal growth, family dynamics, career choices and a love story into one humorous chick flick. It's a Sandra Bullock must see!

• Smileisachoice By  Smileisachoice
    02.08.12

LOVED LOVED this movie!!! The story line was touching, comical, and thought-provoking. It makes me smile =)

• LCShelton By  LCShelton
    02.08.12

It is technically a "chick flick", however there is enough comedy and of course the lovely Sandra Bullock to keep my guy watching. The ever wonderful Betty White really keeps up the laughs! And it doesn't hurt to have a look at Ryan Reynolds with his shirt off. I have and will watch it over again!

• melindajoy By  melindajoy
    02.08.12

super cute movie. I love sandra bullock in anything, so it's another great preformance by her, and the leading guy isn't too bad either ;-)

• nichole2 By  nichole2
    10.20.11

Loved this movie.....it is very funny, Sandra and Ryan work very well together. However, Betty White does steal the show a lot.....she's great.

• montanagirlatheart By  montanagirlatheart
    10.13.11

I would recommend this movie. There are quite a few funny spots. I can watch it over and over and still laugh hysterically in certain spots. It makes me laugh just writing this review and thinking about the movie. Love it!

• ajenkins By  ajenkins
    10.10.11

I loved this movie. I could watch it over and over. Very funny

• gapeach021982 By  gapeach021982
    10.04.11

My favorite movie ever!!!!!!!!! I def reccomend it for a good laugh

• rosechic81 By  rosechic81
    10.04.11

Absolutely one of my favorite movies. The cast was excellent and the movie was hilarious!