Velveeta Shells and Cheese Cup Review Page 5 of 6 | SheSpeaks

• MarieNC By  MarieNC
    07.24.09

I have bought these multiple times and will continue to buy them. This product is easy to prepare, cheesy and just the right amount. They are also very inexpensive. I would recommend to anyone that likes mac-n-cheese.

• wspr2008 By  wspr2008
    07.18.09

Its quick, easy, when your in a hurry, great for children or lunches

• cjabreu By  cjabreu
    07.08.09

Very easy to make and fast.

• mzzteacha By  mzzteacha
    07.06.09

My son is in scouts and camps pretty frequently. He is required to bring his own food that can be cooked on a small portable stove. Each time we shop for his trips, he HAS to get this stuff. He says they are light and very good. He also says that he can add his veggies in and not taste them (lol).

• Litesugar By  Litesugar
    07.05.09

I don't know what I did wrong but I found this item uneatable. There was a slime on the noodles after getting it out of the microwave (i filled with water to the water line). The cheese sauce only made the the product worse and with one small fork full, down in the trash it went. I love the box version of this mac n cheese. I looked over the instructions earnestly to see what I did wrong and I followed the directions carefully. This product could not have been worse for me.

• cdarms01 By  cdarms01
    07.05.09

Love the Velveeta Shells and Cheese! Simple to make and just enough for 2 people (2 pkgs)-no left overs. Great taste and economical.

• ucordax By  ucordax
    06.28.09

These are quick and fast for those rushed days. My son loves mac and cheese, this was an easy switch for him. He enjoyed it just as much, if not more. He liked the extra creamy cheese found in these cups.

• alika747 By  alika747
    06.27.09

These cups are great for my kids. They don't require dirtying up any dishes besides the fork, are quick and easy and you can take them on the go. You can make them anywhere there is a microwave and my kids love the creamy cheesy taste.

• mchakir By  mchakir
    06.24.09

The kids loved this and was so easy for them to make.

• tmcwhorter78 By  tmcwhorter78
    06.23.09

These are great for the kids!!!! So easy to fix.

• stephmarro By  stephmarro
    06.22.09

perfect for kids and it's cheesey and it was under a dollar to purchase.

• KateKate By  KateKate
    06.21.09

We have super Walmarts around here that have them for 98 cents! I got the reduced fat one (2 % milk) because I am on WW and I thought they were delicious. I haven't eaten Velveeta in years, but it was definitely better than the Kraft mac and cheese...at least to me.

• justjane By  justjane
    06.15.09

It was okay but not something I'd ever buy for myself again. The portion size is too small for an adult and I thought it was extremely salty. It's better than the regular mac 'n cheese in a cup but not worth the price.

• melissaspen By  melissaspen
    06.15.09

Very good. Quick and easy. Great for people on the go. Tastes great.

• asmoothwoman By  asmoothwoman
    06.14.09

Easy, and convenient for on the go moms.