Velveeta Shells and Cheese Cup

Velveeta Shells and Cheese Cup

4.1
              Rated #24 in Grains Pasta & Side Dishes
85 Reviews 4.1/5 stars

Every so often have an unexpected finicky child to babysit. Though I prefer cooking from scratch this one is something I keep on hand because it is quick n easy, a single serve, and VELVEETA!

I love these things. I've been on a diet for quite some time, and cheese and pasta are two things people are always telling you to cut out when dieting. I find that I can eat one of these for lunch and get both of those cravings out of the way. They're also SOOO simple to make. Great stuff.

The taste is great, better than the Kraft Mac n Cheese. Plenty in the bowl for an adult, but 2 servings for a young child or toddler. Perfect for on the go, lunches etc. Our whole family loves them! We eat them with plastic forks, so there is no dishes to clean up!

These are great for school lunches or a quick lunch at home for people with children. The cups have easy to use to directions so that the children and can make it by themselves or with a little help from mom! Velveeta makes the creamiest mac and cheese and it taste delicious!

This was a great quick fix and a plus was it taste delicious. As some of you say it was runny mine wasn't, I stirred it after it finished and if it was still a little watery I popped it back in the microwave for 45 more seconds. Maybe try that next time.

Fast and easy. Perfect for a snack, on the go or as a side dish.

Love it! Super easy my son loves it. He is 19months old and.has.no problem eating it right out of the cup!

I have 4 children and they all love the Velvetta shells & cheese, the one with broccoli is also a hit. It is very easy to prepare and perfect when your in a hurry.

I that this was great! I've eaten the easy mac since I was in college and tried this one for the first time tonight. I thought it was much better than the other options. A great snack and a bit of nostalgia!

My son love these for a quick lunch side :) delicious.

LOVE VELVEETA!

i feel like it tastes better than in a box. can that be true?

I buy these and keep on hand for a quick lunch for my 2 1/2 yr old granddaughter. She absolutely loves them! I enjoy one every once in a while myself!!

these are really eazy to make and the same great flavor... perfect size..

Great for a quick, cheesy snack when you don't want to eat a big meal.