Tyra Show | SheSpeaks

• mimirose1825 By  mimirose1825
    06.30.09

I really like this show and try to watch it whenever I can. Many of the topics not only make me think but also start discussions with my friends and family. Tyra seems like a person who genuinely cares about the topics on her show and her guests.Out of all of the talk shows on TV, Tyra is the one that I watch most and make an effort to see.

• Jillibean68 By  Jillibean68
    06.30.09

I try to watch tyra as much as possible. Sometimes her shows are maury style and kinda un-classy, but often, she has real life topics with real life people and she asks all the right questions,and opens everyones eyes to whats going on around her. I dont think she does it to gain fame, i think she likes learning about different aspects of life and different people and what they are going through. I dont like her show Americas Next Top Model, but i think the Tyra show is actually the new version of oprah, although tyra still has alot to learn about being the next oprah, shes still young and will do alot of good with her life. Shes an inspiration to all of us fierce, females out there that want to live life on our own terms!

• valdaurri By  valdaurri
    06.24.09

I like some of her topics it is how i got with this web site.

• LingJay By  LingJay
    06.24.09

I absolutely love the Tyra Show she's always so optimistic in her approach of creating a show that betters people and their views of others her show is not only a source of inspiration for young girls but an informative show where I can keep up on the most current of events.

• myangel82 By  myangel82
    06.24.09

Tyra is very awesome she is honest and shows love with her girls on Next Top Model. These girls get a chance in life time how awesome is this. Tyra shows are interesting and informative. Thanks Tyra for your beautiful smile inside and out. www.money-burge.com

• latraviesa4l By  latraviesa4l
    06.24.09

I love Tyra she is the best!!!

• DarcieB By  DarcieB
    06.24.09

I Can not stand the show. Tyra is too full of herself.

• xlessliex By  xlessliex
    06.22.09

Tyra's show is honoslty very great day show for teenagers mainly girls. She is definitly an idol to so many and her honosty and support are extremely appreciated. Everyda at 2:00 pm monday thru friday i am on m couch kids are alseep and tyra is on my tv with my eye balls GLUUUED!! I love alll her episodes and her giyests who come on and share them selves for her show! She is definitly on my top shows of the week/month/year/lifetime list and i believe it will be up and running for many many mnay mnay mnay mnay many many man many many more years to come. And another kudo for her show is there are barely ever any repeats,,, That is a great positive about her show,.! x0x

• krissylove By  krissylove