Tyra Show | SheSpeaks

• KayBee1973 By  KayBee1973
    07.19.09

I love to watch her show every time I can catch it on TV...it is very upbeat and Tyra is a very positive role model...I definately recommend it...even for teenage viewers...

• tayw06 By  tayw06
    07.18.09

I absolutely LOVE this show! I watch it everyday. She gives great advice and and is so funny and just down to earth. Its as if you were just having a conversation with a good friend or relative. LOVE IT!

• wspr2008 By  wspr2008
    07.18.09

I love watching Tyra, she gives so much information on topic that help the young and the old. I feel she has helped alot of people with her topics on the show, Go Tyra!!

• iloveny By  iloveny
    07.17.09

i luff tyra shez AWESOME

• prettygirl8 By  prettygirl8
    07.15.09

I love Tyra! I whach her show whenever I can.

• rockermom By  rockermom
    07.13.09

i love her show she is so sweet and fun! she also helped me find so me really good websights!

• Siluet By  Siluet
    07.13.09

I LOVE this show! She does shows on different topics that are actually useful. I liked the one where she gave makeup tips!

• Krystyna By  Krystyna
    07.13.09

I like the Tyra Show. She mostly has interesting topics, but she acts too much like Oprah. There can only one of them.

• billionairetoo By  billionairetoo
    07.12.09

I like her!!!!!!! I use to buy these awesome cubic zirconia stud earrings from Target. Tyra revealsed that she loves Target also. Every since she gave away the secret- to the great looking earrings -you can't find the earrings in the store any more. . She makes a great point--why spend a lot money on something that is so easy to lose. This is why I like her...she gives great money saving tips.

• upnew16 By  upnew16
    07.12.09

I am not a fan of the show. I find her very self oriented and demeaning when she talks to guests. Everything always reverts back to her. It is nothing new. It is almost a cliché. I find it uncomfortable to watch because it seems forced and unnatural when she interviews guests.