Greenies Dental Chews Mini-Me Review Page 5 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• estephanie By  estephanie
    01.27.10

My dog lives for these things (which is a blessing, as she has some funky nasty breath!). They make her smell 10x better. I do agree that they are expensive, but they freshen my dog's breath better than anything else I've tried.

• kathydcat By  kathydcat
    09.27.09

I feel this product is too expensive, for what it does.

• bas0212 By  bas0212
    08.30.09

I love giving my dogs theses treats! Their breathe smells A LOT better and it keeps them occupied for a while

• LaurenLovesMakeup By  LaurenLovesMakeup
    08.27.09

only one of my three gogs actually liked these, but they made his breath small much better. so it was worth it.

• Rmsmith By  Rmsmith
    08.17.09

I have pugs. Pugs are pigs. They loved them however, the added calories were not a good diet choice for my dogs.

• reds121 By  reds121
    08.15.09

I have a terrier, and she loves these. I do try to get small ones for her to be careful because she will eat them really fast.

• katievj00 By  katievj00
    08.14.09

my little chiauhua puked when he ate these! poor baby

• LAMP565 By  LAMP565
    07.30.09

I have a Jack Russell Terrier & she loves Greenies. The price is a little steep though.

• maty45 By  maty45
    07.07.09

My dog LOVES them! For people saying they cost to much. Its a good thing, you shold NOT feed them to your dogs more then maybe once a week. They are hard to digest for dogs, so feeding to many can cause them to get stuck in the dogs stomic.

• candersen By  candersen
    06.19.09

my dogs love them ,a little costly for me.

• yooperbug By  yooperbug
    06.04.09

My dogs love these! I agree on the price being a bit high.

• jessicady1 By  jessicady1
    04.27.09

My dog really loves them. They make his breath almost minty fresh.

• shastadaisy88 By  shastadaisy88
    04.26.09

I got this product for my dogs and cats and they absolutely loved it. It made their breath more pleasant and they loved the tastes so much they kept begging me for more.

• villahills3 By  villahills3
    04.26.09

This is a great product. It does everything it claims to. Clean my dog's teeth and leaves his breath very fresh which is quite a feat.