Clean and Clear Soothing Eye Makeup Remover | SheSpeaks

• dudsi17 By  dudsi17
    03.27.11

I think this is an OK makeup remover. it will do the job for non-waterproof makeup. Not oily and leaves the skin feeling fresh. The only reason why I'm giving it a three is because it claims to remove even waterproof makeup and on some levels it will but you really would have to rub your eye out for that one...so... they should just stick to stating that it is a non-waterproof makeup remover. It is gentle. Pretty good overall though other than that claim.

• Iheartmakeup2011 By  Iheartmakeup2011
    03.17.11

Too oily I dont like it.

• jenbabyx3 By  jenbabyx3
    07.23.09

i think it works great :-) it removes all of my make-up , although i have to wash my face well in order to get the tinsy bit of oily feeling off my face, afterwards.

• Island_hibiscus By  Island_hibiscus
    05.28.09

I also received this product as a Bzz Agent. I like the large size, it'll last forever they way I use eye make-up remover. It's not as oily as other eye make-up remover products, which I like because my eyes are very sensitive. If you think the price is steep, keep your eye out for coupons; combined with a sale, this could be a great price!

• Joy2008 By  Joy2008
    05.12.09

I live by Clean & Clear products for their price. I use the face wash and the daily moisturizer. The make-up remover is good as well but as lollylala said, you can use the baby oil.

• lollylala By  lollylala
    05.09.09

This does remove make-up really well but it is a little oily for some reason even though it is supposed to be oil free and it is almost $6 per 5 oz bottle at Wal-Mart. I don't think it is worth the price. Baby oil is just as effective, smells better and is about the same oiliness!

• mand0114 By  mand0114
    05.08.09

The price is steep, so I haven't purchased it; however my sister has it and i've used hers. The cucumber extract is really refreshing, and the product doesn't dry out my face!

• libby1260 By  libby1260
    05.08.09

I haven't used this eye make-up remover but Clear and Clean has some geat products.

• kulfi83 By  kulfi83
    05.05.09

I too generally find Clean and clear products to be a little too strong for my skin.

• southern_coder By  southern_coder
    04.18.09

I received this product as a BzzAgent and have loved using it! It lasts forever as it is a 5.5 oz bottle and you just need only a dab on a cotton ball to simple wipe away your mascara and eye shadow without any of that scrubbing that is oh-so-frustrating! It is non-irritating even though it is a little strong and but it smells pleasant and is a nice purple color. It contains cucumber extract to refresh your eyes and is also oil free.