Clean & Clear Soothing Eye Makeup Remover

Clean & Clear Soothing Eye Makeup Remover

4.2
              Rated #26 in Other
46 Reviews 4.2/5 stars

Too oily I dont like it.

I hate this product it makes my face peel and it makes it super dry !

I have purchased this product before and it was just okay. It was very oily and I had to use it several times to remove all the makeup.

I use waterproof mascara and I find that Clean and Clear will not remove the makeup like baby oil. I would recommend Clean and Clear for regular make up removal.

I usually use the the make up wipes but since you ladies speak so highly of this product I must try it.

This is very good at removing make up! I have sensitive skin and it doesn't break me out.

Clean and clear is among one of my top make up removers. When i have a real dramatic look i like that clean and clear works well and is affordable!!

I think this is an OK makeup remover. it will do the job for non-waterproof makeup. Not oily and leaves the skin feeling fresh. The only reason why I'm giving it a three is because it claims to remove even waterproof makeup and on some levels it will but you really would have to rub your eye out for that one...so... they should just stick to stating that it is a non-waterproof makeup remover. It is gentle. Pretty good overall though other than that claim.

Very good but leaves my skin blotchy and dry afterward.

I'm willing to give this product a try

I like how it doens't make my face area feel greasy

I love this product, it really comes through when you need it.

I've used Clean & Clear moisturizer and clear for a few years now and I love them.

This works well for the price. After a few strokes, my makeup is always gone.

I also received this product as a Bzz Agent. I like the large size, it'll last forever they way I use eye make-up remover. It's not as oily as other eye make-up remover products, which I like because my eyes are very sensitive. If you think the price is steep, keep your eye out for coupons; combined with a sale, this could be a great price!