PediPaws Pet Nail Trimmer | SheSpeaks

• aharden aharden
    10.17.14

My dog hated it, couldn't even get near him to try it. The cat didn't like it much either. It didn't work well. Have to really add pressure for it to work at all. I love the idea but needs improvement.

• akumm001 By  akumm001
    01.18.13

This is another "As Seen On TV" joke. Plain and simple. Don't waste your time or money.

• joytohave By  joytohave
    01.14.13

I bought this when it first came out. I used it on my beagle mix Jazmine. It was horrible. It made her nails jagged. It was not as easy as it looks in the ads.

• caprice427 By  caprice427
    12.24.12

I couldn't even try this product to see if it worked well because my cats were scared to death of the sound. Its funny the pets in the commercial loved it...must've been drugged.

• Liliana6 By  Liliana6
    10.12.12

my dog was scared of nail clippers and now its worst she gets scared by the sound this makes and i think it hurts her.

• jesleigh By  jesleigh
    10.09.12

To be fair, this product may be effective if it wasn't so LOUD. Even with two grown adults, we still couldn't keep my mini schnauzer still long enough to do even one nail and I think he is now scarred for life from the experience.

• Eheart3 By  Eheart3
    10.04.12

It gets super hot you have to stop and take a break that's if the noise doesnt send them running first!

• Taylor06 By  Taylor06
    10.03.12

Noise scared my dogs

• aliston By  aliston
    09.25.12

Im not a big fan of this product. I don't think that it does much of anything and it takes a long time to make something happen.

• BOSSLADYNELLIE By  BOSSLADYNELLIE
    09.23.12

MY DOG DIDN'T LIKE THE SOUND OF THE NAIL TRIMMER SO EVERY-TIME I PUT IT ON HE JUST KEEP RUNNING SO I JUST GAVE IT ANYWAY

• cleverzeke By  cleverzeke
    09.17.12

I use this on both of my dogs nails after I cut and trim them first. The file tends to bog down if you press to hard and you have to move it around due to the file spinning in one direction. It does work, but i think it is better for small dogs nails.