CHI Ceramic Flat Iron

CHI Ceramic Flat Iron

4.6
              Rated #9 in Tools & Accessories
209 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

best flat iron for my hair! Ive been using a chi since the 9th grade! (a long time ago lol)

In my opinion one of the best flat irons out there

I have a longstanding love affair with my chi flat iron. I have used a few different brands of flat irons in the past, but none will replace my chi. Over the past ten years, I have used everything from a revlon flat iron that cost twelve dollars, to a two hundred hundred dollar babyliss pro titanium flat iron in an attempt to tame the thick dry birds nest atop my head. Nothing compares to the silky feel that my chi allows me to achieve. I absolutely love it!

I love my Chi! I purchased this about 2 years ago and I am in love! It runs through my hair so softly and does not leave behind any creases or burns. After 2 years it is still running strong and I am so happy I invested in a good straightener!

chi is my favorite brand for hair! excellent quality and last forever!

This flat iron straightens, but also curls! First, the iron is ceramic which is supposed to be better for your hair. Second, the outside of the iron is curved, so you can flip out your hair or add curls if you want!

I have had my Chi Straightener for about 4-5 years now and it is still going strong and working the exact same way as the day I bought it. I love how quick I can straighten my hair with this straightener. My older straightener which was a cheap one I purchased I had to continuously go over the same hair pieces to get them straight. With the Chi I usually only have to go over each section once. On occasion some sections twice because I have frizzy and slightly wavy hair and my hair sometimes doesn't cooperate. But I love my Chi and also have their curling iron which is amazing also.

Good for relaxed hair near a touch up time. It warms up fast and has a good temp.

I tried this and I love it. I think its better to spend a little money on a good product that is good for your hair especially when it comes to a flat iron because they get extremely hot and its good to have that protective barrier on it.

Works well but I think it's over rated. Ihave cheaper flat Irons that I prefer over it anyway.

LOVE IT! My favorite flat iron!

Chi irons are always worth the investment! I have had one for 10 years & it still works!!

Love it! Works great. i wish they could make it bigger though. I have a lot of hair so it takes forever for me to straighten.

loved the idea of being able to curl my hair with it and it being simple...so i bought one spending over 200 on it ... it later had a short in the cord which i read was typical...of course after warranty...bought a new flat iron for 30 at winners...love it and it does the same thing this chi does

i love all of chis products there all amazine