Oreo Sandwich Cookies Review Page 45 of 46 | SheSpeaks

• Beachgirl714 By  Beachgirl714
    06.19.12

i love oreos best cookies ever...

• gatagangsta By  gatagangsta
    06.14.12

I love oreo cookies especially when they are dipped in milk. No other sandwich cookie comes close. I have always been a fan of the oreo chocolate sandwich cookie and always will be.

• kbaby05 By  kbaby05
    06.14.12

i dont know anyone who doesnt like oreos - but you have it eat them by dunking them in milk first ;)

• shortj1016 By  shortj1016
    06.14.12

Who doesn't love Oreos? The best dipped in milk! I personally love the Double Stuff Oreos! I recently tried Creamsicle Oreos and those are AMAZING! I love the different types they come out and like to try them out. Oreos are one of my favorite snacks to keep around the house (but they don't last long!).

• okcomputergirl13 By  okcomputergirl13
    06.08.12

You cannot beat Oreo's! Soak them in milk until they're soft... YUM!!

• frizzyborden By  frizzyborden
    05.19.12

I love Oreo cookies so much. No cookie tastes like Oreo. I like these originals the best, not the disgusting, too sweet double stuffed ones. They are especially good when dipped in milk. I also like that there are a lot of recipes you can use these with -- for example: Oreo truffles. I hope they never change.

• iDachs By  iDachs
    05.05.12

These cookies have been a favorite in family forever it seems. They are the best dippin' cookie, the best on ice cream.

• knflaf325 By  knflaf325
    05.04.12

always a favorite

• nursebunny By  nursebunny
    04.30.12

Favorites at my house!

• rockthebard By  rockthebard
    04.27.12

I love these cookies. My mother-in-law is allergic to dairy and my best friend is vegan. They are fit for both of them to eat as a snack! I still remove the cream filling and only eat the cookie myself. Sometimes the filling is too sweet for me but I figure if that's the part that people like the best, taking the cookie part only helps that initiative.

• rebecca_reichert By  rebecca_reichert
    04.25.12

Oreos are amazing! I always eat the creme last because it's the best part of them!

• Argentugal By  Argentugal
    04.19.12

Oreo Sandwich Cookies my kids love their cookies.

• TwinMamaLara By  TwinMamaLara
    03.29.12

Ok, so I know that Oreos aren't the healthiest things on the planet, but boy - do they taste good! I'm a twist-em-apart-and-lick-the-middles oreo eater, and even though I've tried healthier options, such as Newman-O's, they just aren't as tasty as the original Oreo cookies.

• DebsHere By  DebsHere
    03.28.12

Oreo's have been a favorite of my whole family for years. I can remember eating them when I was a child and I took them apart to eat the middle,then the cookies.It is funny now as my grandchildren do the same thing!