CLEAR SCALP HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY Total Care Shampoo | SheSpeaks

• Monterroza Monterroza
    07.13.12

I just recieved this this today, and let just tell you that this shampoo is amazing! Trust me, I have very thick long frizzy curly hair, and this product just left it looking and feeling do amazing. If any one of you out there is reading this, and you have thick or curly hair, let me tell you this product is amazing. It leaves your hair smelling great, and so soft. It leaves you're hair shiny, and less frizzy. I began wearing my curly hair natural with no product thanks to this shampoo. This is a good price and great quality. Worth every scent.

• Kimhappymom Kimhappymom
    07.12.16

My hair is very thick and has coloring on it. This product seemed to leave my hair and scalp dryer then anything else I have used

• ceehatch By  ceehatch
    02.17.15

This is the best shampoo I have found to date! I use this regularly and also add the trick of rinsing with cool water. My hair is the longest it has been in decades! I attribute this fact solely to my use of Clear. I have recommended this product to lots of friends and family!

• misskclyburn By  misskclyburn
    01.08.15

I loved this shampoo.This is the only shampoo for me. Great product.

• shresthashre2 By  shresthashre2
    12.04.14

I love this product.. It keeps my hair clean, fresh and soft all day long..it never made my hair greasy. Also the price is not so expensive. Its one of my favorite shampoo.

• Robin123 By  Robin123
    12.03.14

I love this product. I recently had the chance to try both theconditioner and the shampoo. It left my hair feeling clean and full. My hair has more volume and looks healthy. I think that this product is great but that is affordable but provides a salon quality look. I will continue to use this product.

• sweetmonkey8577 By  sweetmonkey8577
    10.26.14

Love these!It makes your hair really soft and smells so good.

• momsconfession By  momsconfession
    10.25.14

Love Clear Scalp & Hair! It made my hair feel softer than it has in years! Highly recommended to friends and family.

• alliehalter By  alliehalter
    09.24.14

I liked this product. The scent was nice and it made my hair soft and easy to manage after use. I have a dry scalp and this product left me feeling less itchy. Would recommend to my family and friends!

• SophieH By  SophieH
    08.26.14

Great product! I have wavy/curly hair and it is hard to find a product that does not weigh my hair down or dry it up. As long as I use a clarifying shampoo once a week it does not leave the residue mentioned. The smell of all the Clear Scalp & Hair products are lasting which I love! It even works really well on my daughters coarse curly hair.

• mgsteedley By  mgsteedley
    08.25.14

I have very frizzy, wavy hair. I usually stick to the same salon brand shampoo, but was very surprised with the Clear scalp and hair shampoo. It left my hair feeling very soft and manageable and smells great too.

• lickysplitnik By  lickysplitnik
    08.19.14

Selena received this product for reviewing purposes off another site they worked great but I couldn't tell the difference between this and my regular shampoo