Dove Go Fresh Beauty Bars Review Page 4 of 43 | SheSpeaks

• ladydai By  ladydai
    02.18.19

A light bath experience

Refreshing light and Spring like. This Dove Body bar is the closest thing to feeling like you washed with air as one can get. It leaves your skins so crisp you can feel the slightest wind. It's leaves no heavy residue and you feel like a breeze.

• aleesarmiento By  aleesarmiento
    01.29.19

Dove love

ufff, so richness and moisturize your skin like butter, I love all the soap bars from Dove and this one is not left behind. :)

• hihihi By  hihihi
    01.24.19

This soap is so soft and moisturizing. It does not leave my skin dry or uncomfortably "tight".

• Kourt84 By  Kourt84
    01.22.19

I love Dove bar soap. The unscented is the only soap that doesn't irritate my 8 year old's sensitive skin. I like that it's gentle on your skin AND gets you clean.

• MJDilla By  MJDilla
    01.09.19

Smells great!

Great soap! Love Dove...but I really miss the white ginger and nectarine they used to make!

• aimalxmir By  aimalxmir
    12.29.18

amazing product for redness!

This is a sin game-changer! Using the cool moisture beauty bar for a while, and it has gotten rid of any redness, and pimples that have came up! Leaves my skin smooth and soft! Not too expensive either! Wish I had found this sooner, and works very well for my sister's redness as well.

• Hsmith011483 By  Hsmith011483
    12.11.18

Great Moisturizer!!

I have very dry skin and usually in the winter i get the dreaded excema! This is a great soap with great moisturizing results!!

• Guatemalancurlygirl By  Guatemalancurlygirl
    11.24.18

I recently bought this product and I really liked its smell and how it worked with my skin texture

• Katterrina By  Katterrina
    10.26.18

I use this item daily for my two year old so. His skin is so sensitive. But not with dove.

• Criselle By  Criselle
    10.01.18

The Best Bar Ever!

This is the BEST soap I have ever used seriously. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth and what I love as well is that the fragrance is mild. My kids enjoy using it as well they said they dont need to cream their skin after lol.

• sweetheart21 By  sweetheart21
    09.30.18

dove soap

I love this product so much this is the only soap i can put on my face without getting bumps. It has a nice smell that isn't to strong and it makes me feel amazing. I recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin like mine.

• phyll58 By  phyll58
    09.27.18

Felt so fresh and clean after showering with Dove cucumber beauty bar. Wonderful fragrance!

• Jocs2316 By  Jocs2316
    09.25.18

Great product!!

I'm a big fan of Dove products and I can safely say that cucumber-aloe fragrance is my favorite! I love this soap, leaves my skin feeling soft and it smells AMAZING! Honest! If you haven't tried it, do so! I guarantee you'll love it

• burseygirl84 By  burseygirl84
    08.11.18

Smells amazing

I perfer Dove bodywash, but when I see I sale j will buy the bars. This smells amazing!!!

• MayKat By  MayKat
    06.03.18

Great!

Love this bar, it smells divine and I personally don't think it ever leaves any of that weird chalky, dry residue.