Tyra Show | SheSpeaks

07.29.09

tyra needs 2 just stick with doing ANTM

• nwmothr By  nwmothr
    07.28.09

I like watching this show though i havent in a while u always learned something.

• freebiebre By  freebiebre
    07.24.09

I used to enjoy watching the Tyra show because I felt she came from a different angle than all the trashy talk shows but in recent months I have seen it shift to a more demoralizing and critical point of view than a uplifting, fun and informative and empowering view.

• kailarl69 By  kailarl69
    07.24.09

I absolutely LOVE the Tyra Banks Show!! She is a very sweet person and I dont think she ever goes too far for our younger viewers!! Love ya Tyra girl!

• LLH2020 By  LLH2020
    07.24.09

this is how i found you fun to watch sometimes can't watch with kids

• abbys01 By  abbys01
    07.22.09

Don't really care for it. I'm not a big talk show person. I enjoy talk radio.

• ricalday By  ricalday
    07.21.09

Her show led me here i love her shows..

• jacquigon By  jacquigon
    07.21.09

I don't like how she says my show or I do this and I do that, it can get a little annoying. But overall I find most of her topics interesting and informative especially when the topic is new and fresh.

• Butterflyteen7 By  Butterflyteen7
    07.21.09

The Tyra Banks show is a great show. It's fun to watch and good for all ages. Her topics are diverse, both fun and serious. I would recommend watching it to anyone.

• dorina86 By  dorina86
    07.21.09

i love her show!!!!! she discusses real topics. and she will find help u find a solution to your problems. for me is the best show ever