L Oreal Paris Visible LIft Blur Foundation | SheSpeaks

• ramblngirl ramblngirl
    07.09.14

The color match was great. It went on smooth and didn't feel chalky or like I had a coating on my face. I do wish it had sunscreen though.

• ilovepurpleiris ilovepurpleiris
    07.06.14

I normally use powder foundation and felt that this did not provide the coverage I needed on the redness on my cheeks. The formula is very lightweight and I felt like I wasn't wearing liquid foundation, but I don't believe this product is for me.

• jarfoo By  jarfoo     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.19.14

its a very lightweight foundation. the colors they offer matches skin color pretty well. i found this product to be just ok.

• jlsaunder5 By  jlsaunder5     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.19.14

It melted into my skin and provided great coverage considering how light it felt. i definitely like it better than my usual foundation.

• mmh1974 By  mmh1974     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.19.14

I liked it very much. My skin felt smooth and it did smooth my wrinkles and lines. It was very light.

• mv64tx By  mv64tx     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.19.14

I love how this foundation goes on, I noticed it evened out my skin tone without bringing attention to my pores. I don't see that it covers wrinkles any better than other products, but it goes on with such ease and feels so light that it may just be my new foundation.

• darholley By  darholley     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.19.14

I really like this product. It is very lightweight and feels silky when you are applying it. It looks and feels natural not like you have a ton of makeup on. It did help my skin tone look more even.

• snugarbear By  snugarbear     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.19.14

This is such a great product. Very light and makes your skin so silky feeling and smooth, yet you get good coverage without using a ton of product. Left my skin flawless. Really love it and have finally found a foundation I can wear! Thanks L'Oreal for such a great product!!!!

• jenni0531 By  jenni0531     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.18.14

I absolutely love this foundation. It makes my face feel so smooth and silky. I love that it is not heavy feeling and you only need a little. It blends great onto your skin, it really did make my skin feel flawless.

• cheryllo By  cheryllo     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.18.14

I love, love, love this foundation. It feels so light and silky on my skin. It makes my skin look healthier. I love that I save time and money not having to use a separate sunblock too !

• StarrNJ By  StarrNJ     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.18.14

This foundation is a must have for my beauty regimen, I love it. It provides flawless coverage and feels so soft and silky going on. Its very light weight, your skin doesn't feel weighed down or even like you have make up on it. It worked well with my other cosmetics and made me feel like I looked extra special while wearing. You won't be disappointed with this product.

• karink By  karink     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.18.14

I really like this product. It covers well and has a nice texture and feel when applying. I like that it has a SPF and it evens out skin tone very well. I like the tube it came in, easy to use and apply!!