L Oreal Paris Revitalift Daily Volumizing Concentrated Serum | SheSpeaks

• As with most of my Loreal products I liked this one too. Absorbed quickly and didn't leave my skin greasy. Don't really like the packaging and not knowing how much product is left. The product itself is good though and hydrated my skin and towards the end of the 4 weeks I can see that some of my fine lines diminishing and some firmness. The smell to me is fine and not too strong. I also towards the end bought the cream to add to my serum because I enjoyed it and like it even more with the 2 used together.

• mgenheimer By  mgenheimer     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.30.15

I like how this product goes on and feels once applied. I agree it is hard to see into the packaging to see how much product you have and what is left. I cannot say that I see any huge changes currently, but I do love the feel of the product on my face. I hope to see more noticable changes before I finish the product in testing.

• HappyFlaMom By  HappyFlaMom     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.30.15

Only using for a week so it's hard to give a rating at this point in time. Very easy to apply. Light fragrance and non oily. It does make your skin smooth feeling and soft, but that is all I have noticed so far. Will check back in as the time goes by.

• nothingnew By  nothingnew     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.30.15

So I have been using the Revitalift Volumizing Serum for a week now and although I love the ease of applying and the scent I can't say that I have noticed a difference in the fine lines just yet. I will continue to use this product daily and report back at a later time. Big thumbs up in regards to the packaging-both attractive and useful.

• Magyyy20001 By  Magyyy20001     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.30.15

The Loreal Revitalift Daily Volumizing Concentrated Serum is fantastic! I am using it and have noticed a remarkable difference in the appearance of fine lines on my face. My skin is softer and smoother overall. I love the way it smells too!

• Jonij45 By  Jonij45     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.29.15

I really don't know what to say. It smells good. Am I supposed to notice some difference? Do I need all the other products to get results? So it smells good and it goes on nicely without making my face feel slimy or greasy.

• thegiftofgab By  thegiftofgab
    07.26.15

I love this product! I apply it every night to all of the areas I want to blur some wrinkles or would like a little lift in (my neck, forehead, crows feet area, in between the brows, mouth expression lines) and I find it has helped so much. I love the formula!

• Churchhat By  Churchhat     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.26.15

The Loreal Revitalift Daily Volumizing Concentrated Serum is really easy to use and apply. It feels very silky and has a soft floral smell after using for the last week my skin on my face feels amazingly softer and smoother. I rally enjoy applying every morning and every evening. I would recommend this product to my female family members and friends. Thanks SHESPEAKS!