Tampax Pocket Pearl | SheSpeaks

• stephanyvaldez stephanyvaldez
    09.03.15

I don't usually wear tampons all the time because I have this fear of TSS but I did use these for a week. I think they are wonderful. Glide in easily with the applicator. Fit perfectly in my makeup bag and are easy to take out. I also am in love with the packaging!

• Eureka00 Eureka00
    07.11.16

Applicator isn't reliable (big surprise)...

(I received a free sample of Tampax to try from SheSpeaks and the following are my own opinions.) This is exactly why I prefer non-applicator tampons to ones with applicators- they are even smaller, have much less wasted packaging, and have basically no room for error; unlike these: the applicators don't click into place easily and once they do, they usually un-click while inserting. So you end up having to push the tampon back into the applicator and trying again. This can take multiple attempts to get right, which is time consuming and annoying. This brings to question something I ask myself VERY often- do these companies even bother TRYING the products they put on the shelves? Or are they just throwing it against the wall and hoping it sticks? (In other words- seeing the flaws and coming out with the product anyway, hoping consumers don't complain.) My guess would be the latter. These feminine care products are always far more concerned with how the product LOOKS than how it WORKS. It makes me really mad, especially seeing how much they charge people for these NECESSARY items. The products should only be designed by women. There needs to be much less work put into making the products "thin" and "sleek" and "pretty", and much more work put into the product NOT LEAKING and WORKING/FITTING PROPERLY. I personally could care less how the product looks. As for the absorbency, it was the same as any other size "regular" tampon. Anyway. I will stick to my non-applicator tampons. Every time I try the ones with applicators I have problems.

• Anagreen93 By  Anagreen93     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.25.16

I received a free sample of tampax to try from she speaks and the following are my own opinions. I actually liked these tampons. They are small enought to be comfortably inserted which was great. The only thing is I felt like it wasn't absorbent enough as I had some leakage. Overall I would use again!

• CaityAlexa By  CaityAlexa
    08.25.16

This is definitely one of my favorite brands, it comes in adorable packages and does what its supposed to do. I have found them to be a LITTLE uncomfortable SOMETIMES but like I said, they get the job done.

• Iheartblognc By  Iheartblognc     SheSpeaks Tester

I am pleased

I am in love with the Tampax Pocket Pearl. I am usually pretty heavy and this product held up well. I will continue to use this after my free sample is finished.

• azeller16 By  azeller16     SheSpeaks Tester

Awesome!!

I received a free sample of Tampax to try from SheSpeaks and the following are my own opinions. I really love these , I will be buying this probably this month. I like the stylish packaging and the way they are compacted and discreet!

• ambermcclure1174 By  ambermcclure1174     SheSpeaks Tester

Typical tampon

I received a free sample of Tampax to try from SheSpeaks and the following are my own opinions. This product is just like every other tampon. I'm not sure what exactly the difference is from the other ones out there. I saw no difference at all

• sunshine0110 By  sunshine0110     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.24.16

I received a free sample of Tampax to try from SheSpeaks and the following are my own opinions...After trying this product, I found that not only was it not a good fit, I also needed a back up as it leaked. My teen cousin uses this product and for her it works well. I think it is all about finding what works well with your body.

• Nellyfrank By  Nellyfrank     SheSpeaks Tester

Great product!

I received a free sample of Tampax to try from SheSpeaks and the following are my own opinions. I absolutely give this five stars. The compact design is perfect for on the go and it definitely did the job! I'll continue to use this brand.

• Broax523 By  Broax523     SheSpeaks Tester

Tampax Pocket Pearl

I received a free sample of Tampax to try from SheSpeaks and the following are my own opinions: The absorption is fantastic and love the overall product, but the functionality of the wand was not easy. You have to make sure you click it into place before applying pressure, otherwise you'll waste product and have to try again. I appreciate the smaller package and applicator sizing, and even the packaging surrounding each tampon is less noisy. Overall, thank you for a good product, but keep working on the applicator.

• Anabelpena1986 By  Anabelpena1986     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.24.16

I received a free Tampax sample from shespeaks. And I'm glad I did. They are really comfortable and leak proof. I will highly recommend it to anybody

• REKLIS13 By  REKLIS13     SheSpeaks Tester

FIRST TIME TAMPON USER

?I received a free sample of Tampax to try from SheSpeaks and the following are my own opinions" I don't usually use tampons I found these to be easier to insert than most and also quite easy to stash away in my purse.