Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade | SheSpeaks

• yntran1 yntran1
    05.21.15

I tried both the Dipbrow Pomade and the Brow Wiz. Dipbrow Pomade is less expensive and last longer. A pot comes with a lot of products, and I barely need any product on the brush to fill up both of my eyebrows. I've had the pot for several months now and I'm not even through 1/8 of the pot; whereas with Brow Wiz, I went through the entire pencil in 1-2 months. Dipbrow fills up the brows beautifully and evenly. It's very build-able. I prefer the natural look and was afraid to try the gel formula, as I was expecting it to be very dark and unnatural. However, with very little product, it creates very natural looking brows. More product can be used to create a more defined brows for a polished look. It also last throughout the whole day. I apply it at 8am and it stays till 11 or 12pm without reapplication. The formula is waterproof but very easy to remove with facewash/makeup remover, so it's great for all uses.

• AmandaAnne By  AmandaAnne
    09.30.15

I am obsessed with all Anastasia Beverly Hills brow products!!! I have the pencil, powder and pomade. The pomade is my favorite product for a more dramatic look or a hot day! It stays on through EVERYTHING! This is by far on of the best products every made.

• nynj98 By  nynj98
    09.01.15

This might be the best makeup item I ever bought. I don't know what I did without it! It makes my eyebrow look perfect. It might take you a few tries to learn to ease the pressure you use. Too much pressure makes them look dark and cakey. A good brush helps too. Barely a smudge of it on my brush, does my whole eyebrow. It will last me a long time. Money well spent!

• MadridBeautyxo By  MadridBeautyxo
    08.27.15

Hands down one of the best eyebrow products I've ever used, it looks natural and it's very easy to work with and it also lasts all day! It's worth the investment! Absolutely recommend this!

• BriannaGlassSpeaks By  BriannaGlassSpeaks
    08.27.15

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! This has been my holy grail eyebrow product for a few years now & a little goes a long way. Takes me forever to use it all up! I've re-purchased this countless times.

• kvila1989 By  kvila1989
    08.19.15

I love this for my brows a little goes a long way! I can say this will last me for a year.

• Velvetrose By  Velvetrose
    08.02.15

This product is WONDERFUL. A little goes a long way. It lasts for a good amount of time. Also, you can control how light or dark you want to fill-in your brows. You don't have to worry about trying to get it to look good without trying hard.

• yntran1 By  yntran1
    05.21.15

• lagoss By  lagoss
    05.06.15

Hands down the best eyebrow product I have ever used. My sister was the one that discovered this product and I am so glad she did! I have been using it for two years and wouldn't even think about going back to any other product. A little on the pricey side but worth every penny!

• Pearlypearl By  Pearlypearl
    05.03.15

Too much , I recently bought a dark brown waterproof eyeliner and it easily beats this , too much money for what other cheap brands can also provide.

• Jlovesbaby By  Jlovesbaby
    04.05.15

Love Anastasia Beverly Hills. Love this eyebrow pot I own one and it last u for a long time. It looks natural it Gordon smooth if u use their eyebrow brush it looks perfect. Wonderful product! Definitely recommend!