Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade

Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade

4.6
              Rated #12 in Makeup - Face
37 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

ok product I do like this product. It does come with a lot of product and lasts much longer than the brow wiz does. In my opinion the brow wiz makes your brows look much more natural than the pomade does. It is an ok product

Too much , I recently bought a dark brown waterproof eyeliner and it easily beats this , too much money for what other cheap brands can also provide.

I was comparing the dip brow to the eyebrow pencil (not the brow wiz, the actual pencil) and I chose the pencil over the dip brow. The dip brow does last quite awhile, but it also dries out. The pencil lasts awhile as well, but I didnt have to worry about my pencil drying out because you had to sharpen it every time the color was running low.

I have this product three star because it a fairly good product but has a habit of getting very messy. I have used several kinds of dip down and this one is way to soft. You have to be extra careful or you will have those outrageous eyebrows. I still prefer Macs dip down. However anatasia dip down is creamy and blends well with natural brows.

Awesome for eyebrows. Very pigmented and glides on. It's a bit pricey (NYX has a dupe for it that's just as good) but it stays on all day.

Eyebrows on Fleek The Product retails for about $20, you may find it at Sephora or Ulta, when you apply the product it is a little difficult to blend only because it is waterproof, but considering that it is waterproof it is amazing. The most popular color is "Ebony" and "Dark Brown". Those are the shades for dark hair people. It last all day, sleep with it and you will still have eyebrows, the color range is very impressive so you will not feel left out.

A little goes a long way. One pot will last forever. Will need to purchase a brush as well. They have a recommended brush that runs about $25, duel ended angle brush and spoolie.

These dipbrow pomade are great, it glinds on smoothly. But you have to always make sure to close them after use. Cause they do tend to dry up. Also they are a bit pricey. But other than that it's good.

I really enjoy the dipbrow formula, its always neck and neck with Benefit's kabrow for me. Which one I prefer always ends up going down to what colour my hair is, as ABH has much warmer shades and only one or two cool tones. The product lasts quite a long time and gives good pigment with just a little bit on the brush. I wouldn't recommend for beginners, shaping eyebrows by hand with a brush is more challenging than using a pencil. Good value for the price as I go through this Way slower than other brow products. I've used up about 3 brow wiz pencils in the time it took me to put a noticeable dent in the middle of the pomade pot.

Hands down one of the best eyebrow products I've ever used, it looks natural and it's very easy to work with and it also lasts all day! It's worth the investment! Absolutely recommend this!

Great but could be better This is the best eyebrow product I?ve used but my problem is that it drys out and I have to get it wet for it to go on well. The color is rich and it stays on for awhile.

This product is WONDERFUL. A little goes a long way. It lasts for a good amount of time. Also, you can control how light or dark you want to fill-in your brows. You don't have to worry about trying to get it to look good without trying hard.

Amazing Amazing ! Its The only eyebrow pomade I use. It is super pigmented, easy to apply, creamy, and long lasting. You get a lot of product and you won?t be disappointed. I like to line my eyebrows first and then go in with my Anastasia #12 brush to fill in my brows its really easy to apply and you only need a little bit of product on your brush.

I come crawling back every time... I have to say, anytime I turn away from this product, I come crawling back. It's the perfect texture to build and hold brows without being crunchy. It's not waxy either. I would say to get a shade lighter, only because it is very pigmented. I have tried other brow products and they just don't seem to give me the same long lasting effect as this pomade. It looks very natural if applied correctly. Such as, light light strokes at the beginning of the brow and then darker strokes on the middle and tail end of the brow. My brows are fine and not unruly, so I can't speak of how it tames, but my brows lay down and stay in place all day.

I have full brows but i use this for shape and to fill and it is amazing Its waterproof so it will definitely stay on for awhile i love how it does not smudge or come off easily. I purchased both the pencil brow wiz and this and this dipbrow pomade tops the pencil and lasts me much longer ive had it for 3 months now compared to the pencil that lasts me 1month.