CLEAR SCALP HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY Total Care Shampoo | SheSpeaks

• Monterroza Monterroza
    07.13.12

I just recieved this this today, and let just tell you that this shampoo is amazing! Trust me, I have very thick long frizzy curly hair, and this product just left it looking and feeling do amazing. If any one of you out there is reading this, and you have thick or curly hair, let me tell you this product is amazing. It leaves your hair smelling great, and so soft. It leaves you're hair shiny, and less frizzy. I began wearing my curly hair natural with no product thanks to this shampoo. This is a good price and great quality. Worth every scent.

• Kimhappymom Kimhappymom
    07.12.16

My hair is very thick and has coloring on it. This product seemed to leave my hair and scalp dryer then anything else I have used

• Newmommy6315 By  Newmommy6315
    08.12.15

I use this product faithfully it is the only shampoo and conditioner that I find doesn't damage my hair like most dandruff shampoos do. My scalp always feels clean and all the different kinds make it easy for every hair type to use it. It also smells amazing :)

• mrscress_ By  mrscress_
    07.30.15

Great product! Definitely leaves your hair feel happy & healthy.

• lakergirl2473 By  lakergirl2473
    07.14.15

I just used Scalp shampoo and conditioner for the first time recently. I love the rich lather of the shampoo and the clean feeling after I rinse it out. No build up and the scent is not overpowering. The conditioner works good and my hair feels weightless, looks shiny, and healthy after each use. I was very surprised by how much I liked these products

• PNichols By  PNichols
    06.29.15

This product smells AMAZING! the only thing i don't like, is it doesn't seem to come out of the bottle very well once you get to the middle of the bottle. Other than that i love it!

• Oldhipgirl By  Oldhipgirl
    06.26.15

It was very good. Nice smell and my hair felt good.

• Oldhipgirl By  Oldhipgirl
    06.26.15

It was very good. Nice smell and my hair felt good.

• Tamiramichelle By  Tamiramichelle
    06.24.15

Makes a noticable difference on thicker hair, would not reccomend to thinner hair types.

• Sweettee By  Sweettee
    05.27.15

I love this product, been using it for a few months. I love the way it makes my hair shine and doesn't look as frizzy. Yes, I would recommend it for people with thin and frizzy hair.

• pickles51 By  pickles51
    05.04.15

I have never treid this but Would Like To. It Lools Like A great Product To Try.

• SheSpeaks101 By  SheSpeaks101
    04.09.15

This is not worth the money.. It is just like a $1 shampoo..but worse, would not recommend at all!