Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer | SheSpeaks

• A1nettie A1nettie
    03.22.12

I have been using this for a little over a week. I wasn't expecting much. I really thought it was going to be the same as any other moisturizer, but I was happily wrong. This moisturizer has no scent at all which is great cause I have a sensitive nose (smells can really deter me from a product even if it works great). Not only that but you don't need very much so the size will last for quite a while. The moisturizer absorbs almost instantly and really does leave you face feeling so soft without being oily. How did they do that? I definitely recommend it!!

• TankaWanka TankaWanka
    03.27.12

I was very excited to try this, as I love trying new products, however I was very disappointed. The moisturizer left an immediate stinging sensation on my face and i washed it off. I am surprised and bedazzled what ingredient in a natural product might have caused that. I have used many different brands, and through trial found finally what I love most, and honestly, I never had a facial moisturizer leave my skin feeling like that. I only used it once on my face, but since I don't like wasting anything, I have been using the moisturizer on my hands and it seems to be ok. Hate being bias, but since I had a bad experience with the moisturizer, I would definitely not purchase this brand. Thank you for the opportunity to try it out, though.

• AndreahCrawford By  AndreahCrawford
    04.16.13

I love this stuff! It's nice and soothing for my face. There are no colors or fragrances, and I used to have dry, flaky skin. I've been using this product for close to two months now, and I must say that I see a real difference in my skin. I will be buying more in the future!

• tabithaLA By  tabithaLA
    04.13.13

This is a great moisturizer for everyday. It's light, but my skin feels hydrated.

• willys420girl By  willys420girl
    03.21.13

so light and Morse to rising great for sensitive skin I love the way it feels I work all day

• dbishara By  dbishara
    03.12.13

i have a dry senstive skin i used lately the simple hydrating moisturizer i love the fact it has no perfume in it ,my skin doesnt get irritated..leaves my skin hydrated for several hours.

• taphil01 By  taphil01
    03.12.13

I have an oily t-zone area. Sensitive skin. Tried everything! Then came across this product and fell in love! It provides the right amount of moisture without leaving my face greasy. My face feels soft and fresh. The lotion is very light weight. No scent. I will be purchasing again.

• tanyacook By  tanyacook
    10.15.12

Very light weight moisturizer good for oily skin. DOES CONTAIN MINERAL OIL!!! Which may not be good if you are looking for an oil-free product. I have oily, acne prone skin, and so far no new breakouts or other problems.

• kerryleko By  kerryleko
    09.06.12

used this product for over a week and I'm very happy. This is not a heavy cream.

• HomemadeMom By  HomemadeMom     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.02.12

Great product at an affordable price! It felt great on my skin and wasn't greasy at all. Absorbed quickly and left my skin feeling tight, toned and youthful.

• chrissy2lily By  chrissy2lily     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.16.12

I truly love this product . it is light weight , never heavy feeling on your face . leaves your skin feeling moisturized and not greasy . The only thing that would make me rate this product 5 stars would be if it had a SPF in it as well.

• alwaysblabbing By  alwaysblabbing     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.14.12

This moisturizer was very light and had a great smell. It left my face soft. I will recommend this product to friends and family.