Idahoan Instant Mashed Potatoes | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.21.14

Great replacement when you do not have time to make homemade mashed potatoes. They have captured the flavor of real potatoes. Creamy and delicious!

• Verudiaz By  Verudiaz
    02.08.14

This is part of my last minutes meals, easy and quick... Down side I never have it right, is like I always missing something.

• Leslirn By  Leslirn
    12.27.13

These are a passable replacement in a pinch, but what I use them for is adding into meatloaf. Gives a good texture and better than adding a ton of breadcrumbs.

• kimbo755 By  kimbo755
    12.11.13

This is a great product. I really love the different flavors. These are staples in my home. Very easy to make and very versatile.

• SueAnn By  SueAnn
    11.27.13

This is a great brand and a great product. If u r looking for a great instant potato this is the one. The loaded potato is the best, very flavorful. The Idahoan beats all the other brands out there.. Highly recommend!!

• nursedunlap By  nursedunlap
    06.30.13

great instant potatoes! a little butter, salt and pepper and my family thought I'd peeled potatoes :-)

• bookreader0614 By  bookreader0614
    06.16.13

These are the best instant mashed potatoes out there. I can make them to where a person can't even tell that they are instant potatoes! I once had someone tell me that he wouldn't eat instant and that he could tell if they were instant...I fixed these and he never had a clue :)

• Emee18 By  Emee18
    06.10.13

These are the only potatoes my daughter will eat!

• loriejackson24 By  loriejackson24
    05.28.13

These are the best instant potatoes you can buy if you just don't have time for the real thing you can add stuff to make them even better :-)

• LIZSHERBERT84 By  LIZSHERBERT84
    04.28.13

I love this when I don't have time to make the real thing. You can spruce it up too!

• ashwoods2406 By  ashwoods2406
    04.25.13

I would have to say these are the best instant potatoes in my opinion. They are easy and quick to make when you don't have time to make them from scratch.