Kindle Fire | SheSpeaks

• Edelweiss227 Edelweiss227
    11.04.13

I love my Kindle Fire for books! It's easy to borrow digital books from my local library and buy more online. The only downsides are that it is a bit slow and you cannot fully delete apps from the memory. Once the memory is full, there is no emptying it. If you are planning to get a tablet for the main purpose of reading, this is 100% the best option (great because I have a SmartPhone and so do not need it for many apps). If you are looking at this as a secondary internet portal, I would recommend looking more into the iPad.

• DanielleV By  DanielleV
    06.12.13

I absolutely love my Kindle fire! I have used it almost non-stop for the past year and it still works great! I am an avid lover of books and I was not sure about using an e-reader, but after getting used to it I fell in love. Amazon offers a ton of free books everyday and many of them that I have read are very good. My husband uses it to play games, my daughters adore the interactive books as well as the games and we all listen to the radio on it as well! The kindle is by far my favorite electronic!

• Amyjo81 By  Amyjo81
    05.04.13

We have an ipad and a kindle in our household. Everyone gravitates to the iPad first. The kindle is great for the price and does a lot. It's just formatted weird. My kids and myself primarily use it for reading and the occasional game. I also prefer to travel with the kindle because it cost less than the iPad so I worry less about it getting lost, stolen or broken.

• Steph30 By  Steph30
    03.19.13

I love my kindle. I don't need for work only leisure and it does everything i need it to do. It always grabs available wi fi, i can stream movies, read books, and browse the internet. The sound, the picture quality, and i can watch stuff with my headphones. I can even go on social networks. I highly recommend the kindle fire. good size and it's not heavy. love the fact that you can adjust the brightness on it too! easy on the eyes. Love love my kindle!

• jenuits By  jenuits
    02.26.13

The Kindle Fire is really a nice piece of electronics with more of a tablet feel than an ereader. The quality of the picture for photos and films is great and the sensitivity of the touch screen seems to be just right. The fact that you can also make the print larger was a huge selling point for my mother who really likes hers. My only complaint is that the glare issue is still there when reading but that is a small price to pay for such a handy gadget.

• mvemother By  mvemother
    02.19.13

I absolutely love the Kindle Fire! You're going to laugh but the thing I love most is that I can comfortably hold it with one hand. For the price you really can't do better. I have had it lock up on me a couple of times but ours is over a year old and the kids tend to play games that don't want to stop. Still I plan on buying a new one this summer!

• casslm25 By  casslm25
    02.18.13

I love my kindle fire. There are so many options, there really isn't anything I can't do with it!

• lkats16 By  lkats16
    02.09.13

Good quality and good price compared to other competing tablets.

• dynagirl70 By  dynagirl70
    01.21.13

Just received mine for Christmas and I absolutely love it, I don't know how to use if to it's full potential yet but I'm getting there, the only down fall is it didn't come with an actual usuer guide, it's built into the kindle so it was a little hard for me to get started and figure out how to get around at first. Other than that I have no complaints so far.

• Lefleur212 By  Lefleur212
    01.18.13

I love my kindle!!! I waited to get kindle because I wanted to get an Ipad but one of my friends got a kindle and I was able to check it out and I fell in love with it. It does everything like an ipad, im sure there are some differences but for the price I am glad I went for the kindle, I can read, navigate the internet, play games, listen to music, and it even has a camera.

• thehut By  thehut
    01.18.13

I've been wanting something that i can use app on as well as use the internet while I'm roaming around the house. I like that i can use this and my husband can use the pc. This way its great to be able to do a bunch of stuff without having to be annoyed he's using the pc lol. I've found a bunch of free books that I can on it and I've done so already! I think the reading ability is great. You can put it to day or night just by clicking a switch! I thought that reading on an reader would be terrible but I was wrong. Of course I've read others are harsh but this one is great. I am thrilled with it and I'm excited to try launchgo on it because I'm told this will change how it looks.