Torani Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie Syrup Review Page 3 of 3 | SheSpeaks

• hscottage By  hscottage     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.04.11

I received the Hazelnut and the Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie. The Pumpkin Pie is my favorite. It adds great flavor to my iced coffee recipe I make at home. I also tried it with a dash of pumpkin pie seasoning once, cinnamon once, and nutmeg for some added spiciness. I just wished they would have used a healthy sweetener alternative like stevia instead of splenda.

• Sjbutterfie By  Sjbutterfie     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.04.11

I'm only giving the 'Pumpkin Pie' flavor 3 stars because I thought it was going to taste a lot like pumpkin spice, but it still smells wonderful just like pumpkin pie filling.. it's just not what I like in coffee, but I tried it anyway and mixed up a couple things so I added some creamer to my coffee then a bit of the Sugar Free Vanilla then a bit of Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie and it was good actually mixed together I was surprised so if your not liking the flavor try mixing the two you got depending on which they are and try it. I thought it tasted good. I love the sugar free because I'm limited to what I can eat and drink so having the sugar free stuff is a plus and when I put it in coffee it doesn't taste like it's sugar free at all so it gives my sweet tooth fix!

• aabcd2395 By  aabcd2395     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.03.11

I was soooooo excited when I opened my package from SheSpeaks and Torani. I received the Hazelnut and Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie. I prefer the Pumpkin Pie over the Hazelnut. I tried the PP in my hot chocolate and I tried a small amount of the Hazelnut in a pan of brownies...YUMMY!!! I have also tried the Iced Hazelnut Coffee that is in the recipe booklet...I will definitely be on the lookout for the Caramel syrup :-)

• jchllm By  jchllm     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.03.11

I was so excited yesterday when I got my Torani Syrup from SheSpeaks left on my doorstep. I got two 750 ml bottles of the syrup, one was Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie and one was Hazelnut. I immediately made myself a coffee and splashed some in there. It was very tasty. It'll be perfect for Thanksgiving with my family. Not only that but I'm already envisioning all the different things I'm going to do with it. I'm going to try it with vanilla ice cream. I'm going to add some to a white cake I'm planning on making on the weekend. Not to mention adding it to some sparkling water perhaps. I am certainly going to buy some more flavors and try them out, without a doubt! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because the sugar free does have 'that taste' of sugar free drinks so if you don't like that you will be turned off by this.

• CLOSETOHOME By  CLOSETOHOME     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.03.11

When I received my SheSpeaks Kit I was not sure what to think of the flavors I received, Hazelnut and SF Pumpkin Pie syrups. I opened them each up and took a whiff. Not really thrilled to try any of them, however that is my job so I heated up some milk added just regular brewed coffee and 2 tablespoons of the SF Pumpkin Pie Syrup. I was hooked. It tasted so different than it smelled or maybe it just was not as concentrated. I made two of my Pumpkin Pie "lattes" this morning. I was tempted to brew some decaf this evening and have another one but I resisted. I look forward to making one tomorrow and maybe convincing the kids that it would be wonderful in steamed milk or maybe just be selfish and keep for myself. I will definitely be serving this with coffee at Thanksgiving. Two large bottles what a treat.

• beckigirl By  beckigirl     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.03.11

I just got my kit of Torani today and i have already made the Pumpkin Pie Latte. Can you say 'YUMMY' I am not kidding this is wonderful. I always have tons of company around the holidays and this year all of my quest are going to be so pleased. I can make hot flavored drinks with it or i can make cold sodas, and even make a few adult beverages.This is very cool.Toranis even sent a recipe book with the 2 huge bottles of flavored syrups they sent.Thanks and look out fot more info. when i make more drinks.

• threekids3 By  threekids3     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.03.11

I am soooo excited. I got my Torani syrups in the mail yesterday. Before I could even open the box, my daughter made us two cups of warm milk with the Pumpkin Spice syrup, topped with cinnamon and whipped cream...delicious. This morning, I was interested in tasting the syup in my daily latte'. Very satifying... I may have another this afternoon.

• amazey By  amazey     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.02.11

Great flavor! Really great for the holidays. I added it to my regular cup of coffee and it made a huge difference in the flavor. Can't wait to find some other recipes to use it in.

• kratzy By  kratzy     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.02.11

I am enrolled in the Torani Syrup campaign by shespeaks.com and today my kit arrived with two large bottles of syrup as well as 5 coupons and a nice booklet that has recipes as well as a complete listing of all available Torani syrups. Of course, I had to try out the syrups right away. I was lucky, I received the regular Hazelnut, which I have had before and I know I love, as well as the sugar-free Pumpkin Pie. I have never had Pumpkin Pie syrup from Torani before, but I do know that I love Pumpkin Spice latte from Starbucks as well as the Dunkin Donuts version, so I was very happy to have that flavor now at home. My blogpost is here: http://durhamonthecheap.blogspot.com/2011/11/she-speaks-torani-syrups-kit-has.html I think that the combination of ingredients that I use make it easy for me to generate high quality latte in all kinds of flavor at home. The Pumpkin Pie syrup in some coffee with fresh ground nutmeg and cinnamon do not make me miss the commercial lattes at all!