Keurig Mini Personal Single-Serve Brewing System Review Page 3 of 3 | SheSpeaks

• Hockeymomma By  Hockeymomma
    09.09.11

Love, love, love this item. Makes having any coffee or tea drink so simple and there is no waste. highly recommend it!

• CNelson By  CNelson
    09.09.11

I love my Keurig Mini. It's great if your someone like me who drinks only a cup at a time. No more pouring unused pots of coffee down the drain or buying filters. The great thing is that there's no measuring and you can have a cup of coffee in seconds. You can also choose from many varieties of coffee, teas, hot chocolate, and chais. I get the refills at Bed, Bath, and Beyond using the 20% off coupon that comes in the mail. They seem to have a wide variety and the best selection.

• babyblue1196 By  babyblue1196
    09.09.11

I love this little baby! The K-Cups are so convenient to use and leave zero mess. There are so many varieties to choose fromsuch as coffees, teas, hot chocolate and even iced coffees. You can choose to order them online from a coffee club and earn rewards, or purchase them at stores like Target, I have even given these as Mothers Day gifts to my mom and my mother in law. They were a big hit!

• DCT016 By  DCT016
    09.09.11

This single-cup coffee brewer is really fast, but I like a big strong cup of coffee and this doesn't really hit the spot. If you like milder coffee and want it fast it's a pretty good system, but if you don't stick with your old coffee maker--it's a better bet!

• mle526 By  mle526
    09.09.11

I love my Keurig mini! It's perfect for a quick, single cup of coffee in the morning before heading out to work, or for when I just want one cup of decaf at night. Even though this is a "mini," it makes a full cup of coffee -- you just have to use a smaller mug! Everyone knows the K-cups are pricey but I get them at Costco, so the cost isn't too bad. I know you can get a refillable K-cup, but I haven't done that yet. I'd highly recommend this product.

• BCupcakes By  BCupcakes
    06.13.11

I love this coffee maker. It's perfect when you want a quick cup of coffee with no clean-up. It's also great for people who have different coffee preferences since each person can choose their own. My only complaint is that the pods can be pricey.

• msfriendly By  msfriendly
    08.27.10

This is a single-cup coffee brewer takes about two minutes to make a hot, fresh cup of coffee. It tastes like coffee from your favorite coffee house. This machine takes either the K-cup singles or if you buy the My K-Cup, you can brew whatever coffee you want. You can also buy the K-cups to make teas, hot chocolate and other beverages. It's so simple and easy to use! I even use the same K-cup twice because they are not cheap (about $9 for 18 pods); the second cup tastes a little weaker, but not bad at all. I love this coffee maker!