Nintendo Wii New Super Mario Bros Review Page 3 of 6 | SheSpeaks

• diggit02 By  diggit02
    05.02.13

Love Mario! The whole family plays together.

• JustJ3n By  JustJ3n
    02.15.13

Love playing Mario games. To me it very addicting and i can play it over and over an never get tired of it.

• Bethriley By  Bethriley
    02.03.13

Absolutely love this! My husband and I played this game together. It was fun to be able to play multiple players at one time. The side scrolling movement was nostalgic because it was like the old mario games, it was a nice change from a lot of the other games out now that are 3D.

• latissims By  latissims
    09.21.12

This game started it all for my son. He first played it when he was 6 years old. The controls were early and he hooked from day one. It was also nice to introduce the Nintendo family to my kids since my husband and I both grew up playing Super Mario Bros.

• Coralfish By  Coralfish
    09.20.12

Classic game my husband and I play together.

• sharon38 By  sharon38
    09.17.12

This is a classic game that my kids and I did enjoy until our wii got knocked out by a storm recently.

• lizag2012 By  lizag2012
    09.08.12

i love this game.

• wlroberts By  wlroberts
    09.04.12

lotsof fun loads of levels and very challanging

• amandaf79 By  amandaf79
    09.04.12

Best game for the Wii hands down!!! You can play 4 people at once instead of taking turns like in the old days

• Batman825 By  Batman825
    09.04.12

I LOVE MARIO, Me and my family like to play. It is a great family game and we have lots of fun. I recommend geting this if you like games that family can all play. It is a awsome single player game to!

• cmcbcarder By  cmcbcarder
    08.29.12

Loved the original game way better. This super mario is fun, but they didnt really mix things up that much, so it makes it super easy to play if you played the old one.

• alwaysblabbing By  alwaysblabbing
    08.28.12

Awesome game I have been a Mario addict since high school this version of supermario is the closest to the original for wii. I saw they have a part 2 out and I can't wait to buy it.

• momsvoicetoday By  momsvoicetoday
    08.28.12

I use to love Super Mario Bros. as a kid on the old Nintendo. Now, my kids play it on the Wii. This game if great and everyone can play. It is a game for the whole family, this game never gets old, you just learn new tricks. As my daughter says riding the the little dragons or using Luigi and a trampoline and the both my girls get to giggling. Well worth the money for the laughter that is involved in playing.

• jakki_edwards By  jakki_edwards
    08.24.12

It's fun! I love the multiplayer option. My family and I play it regularly.

• SouthernBudget By  SouthernBudget
    07.22.12

In our household, everyone plays Mario! It doesn't matter if they are 3 or 53, this game never gets old. Level too hard? Pick another! Lost too many lives? Go back and get some more! Not only does this game bring back memories from all the times I've played the older versions over the years, but now my children will get to have those same experiences too!