Nintendo Wii New Super Mario Bros | SheSpeaks

• This is by far my favorite family video game to play! My kids beg me to play with them, and I'm happy to.

• mariadereknash By  mariadereknash
    03.11.14

It was a fun game. The Wii is very limited though.

• nicolegray By  nicolegray
    02.05.14

I think this game is really fun and so do my kids! They can't stop playing it and we have a friendly family competition every week to see who can get the furthest! It's like the classic game which I really like!

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    01.22.14

I love all Mario games. This one is great and so much fun! I play this with my daughter, and get so into it, we lose track of time. Great game.

• rocknrollprincess22 By  rocknrollprincess22
    01.17.14

Love love love this game completely beat it numerous times its so fun my mom n I play it all the time

• lizardyfriday By  lizardyfriday
    12.19.13

I wanted to like this. I really did. I was so excited when I saw they were making a side scroller with 2-player capabilities. I really hoped for something like the older Mario games from NES and SNES. This didn't quite cut it. They tried really hard but fell flat. Something was missing, and I eventually got to the point where I stopped caring. My husband and I both agree about this, and neither of us ever finished the game.

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    10.25.13

I get excited about any Mario game and this one definitely didn't disappoint! There are so many levels with multiple ways to finish that the game seems never ending! It's fantastic!

• supermamalatina By  supermamalatina
    10.22.13

What a great version of Mario. I still remember when I was little and I had the nintendo with Mario. Now this video game is totally awesome you feel like you are inside of the game. Mi kids are always playing this video game. I REALLY recommend it.

• cathy5000 By  cathy5000
    10.21.13

my favorite game have actually received this as a gift. mario never gets old. will always be my fav :D

• Jynx0713 By  Jynx0713
    05.09.13

I usually like mario games and this one's no different. I haven't completed it yet but it plays like the games I remembered as a child so if you're a bit nostalgic or just into mario games I'd recommend buying this.

• lfreas2 By  lfreas2
    05.02.13

I enjoyed this game it's like the classics but fun for the new generation. it didn't take to long and it was to short of a game.