Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eyeliner | SheSpeaks

• jintoki jintoki
    02.03.15

This eyeliner is really easy to apply due to its thin brush tip and it stays on pretty well. After several uses, though, the eyeliner color doesn't seem to apply as vibrantly as it did before. Requires vigorous shaking before use. Also, the container size is rather small so I wound up going through the entire product rather quickly. I would attribute that to the product itself drying out in the container a lot faster than other liquid eyeliners I have used. Still, the product stays on my eyelids all day, so I approve!

• Aaliyahduclos21 By  Aaliyahduclos21
    03.25.16

Love liquid eyeliner so works good for me love how it stays on

• bbarbiegirl311978 By  bbarbiegirl311978
    03.12.16

It's just ok for me. I find it a little messy. I like the pencil alot better.

• tiffanydanielle1989 By  tiffanydanielle1989
    02.16.16

i love this liquid eyeliner!! if you mess up its easy to remove, yet stays on til you take it off!! its a little pricey but its worth it

01.26.16

I love liquid eye Liner especially this Brand, Stays on for a great amount of time. it goes on very easy and smooth. great product and great for a night out to go with your look!! VERY Recommended .

• Pinklover9 By  Pinklover9
    01.26.16

I always had trouble with eyeliner but it's easy to use

• sierrao By  sierrao
    11.14.15

Loved this eyeliner the first couple of times I used it but then the cheaply made brush started falling apart and make it very hard to apply. I wouldn't recommend this because of the applicator.

• Suvannuh By  Suvannuh
    11.10.15

It smudges very easily, and gets kind of lumpy after a while, but it's affordable and has easy application.

• Lizeth94 By  Lizeth94
    11.07.15

It's Long lasting, but once a tear or sweat touches the liner it will smudge.