Clean and Clear Soothing Eye Makeup Remover | SheSpeaks

• RissaG By  RissaG
    10.27.11

I've used Clean & Clear moisturizer and clear for a few years now and I love them.

• fishersonia By  fishersonia
    10.27.11

I love this stuff. It is inexpensive and does the job without the oil. Love it.

• carolyn411 By  carolyn411
    10.27.11

Clean and Clear works so good and will never use anything else to clean my face!

• AubsMom By  AubsMom
    10.27.11

I have been using this for quite a while. I love that it leaves you feeling clean and not greasy. Also, alittle goes a long way. you dont mind buying this prodct because you know it is going to last.

• Debbieon By  Debbieon
    10.27.11

I like how it doens't make my face area feel greasy

• Newfiekizzez By  Newfiekizzez
    10.26.11

I LOVE this product! The first time I was using it, I thought I was going to be disappointed and still have makeup on my skin....totally NOT the case. It took everything off with no residue. I'm so thrilled that I told my husband that I wanted this in my stocking for Christmas.

• petillok By  petillok
    10.26.11

I love the way the clean and clear makes my skin feel fresh and clean.;

• tkdegraff By  tkdegraff
    10.26.11

I have very sensitive eyes, I always use Clean and Clear for my face washing needs, so when I saw that they had an eye make-up remover I had no problem giving it a try. I love it! I don't have to tug at my delicate skin around my eyes to get the mascara off and the eye shadow. It just sort of melts away onto the cotton pad. My eyes don't have any stinging or dryness afterwards, so this is a huge plus. I love this product, one other thing I would like to add is a little on a cotton pad goes a long way, so I view it as a great value as well.

• shellyz89 By  shellyz89
    10.26.11

Clean and clear is among one of my top make up removers. When i have a real dramatic look i like that clean and clear works well and is affordable!!

• jess15us By  jess15us