Chicco Cortina Travel Stroller System | SheSpeaks

• clkytta By  clkytta
    07.25.10

We had the the red carseat/stroller and I loved how easy it was to get in and out of the car and stroller. My daughter loved it and when she out grew it we were very sad. We passed it on to a friend who preferred it over the Graco carseat she had originally registered for.

• Rogcar99 By  Rogcar99
    07.14.10

Love this stroller! Looks good and has plenty of storage. It's easy to open and close.

• mskimt By  mskimt
    06.27.09

This stroller did what it needed to do for us. I found it to be quite large when folded in my trunk. The straps were big and I was never able to adjust them to be small enough for my daughter. Not knowing any better, I thought it was good- THEN I got a jogging stroller. Plastic 6 inch wheels do not even compare to air filled 12" tires that swivel! I will use the jogging stroller with an attachment for the next kid. Forget the travel system- I will use my Baby Jogger- City Elite stroller- a much better stroller that can grow with your child-- up to 80 lbs!

• phgeerlings By  phgeerlings
    06.11.09

I wouldn't buy anything else! Our daughter was small when she was born and fit perfect in the carseat...she's bigger now and by no means is it too small! The stroller rides so smooth. The fabric on both is great - it cleans up very easily. We know other parents who have other brands and are unhappy - we are so glad we went with this!

• liz_divina3 By  liz_divina3
    06.03.09

I am a new mom, and i did do alot of reaserch on this item... there were alot of good reviews. I agree 100%, my son is now 9 months and since he was a new born he fit perfect in there, very confortable for him, he would rest there with no problems and he still fits in there really good. The stroller is awsome, it handles very good when were out and about and like said previously it is easy to fold and unfold. The harnes is secure and its built to last. strong and durable!!! I don't mind paying a bit more money for something safer and better for my child!! worth the price!!

• amyinsf By  amyinsf
    04.24.09

Love this stroller/car seat system. I love that it holds the infant up to 30 lbs, most others only hold the infant to 22 lbs. We have the Cubes design- it's very modern-looking, gender-neutral, and our daughter can sleep in it for hours comfortably when I am out and about. It's easy to assemble, transport, etc. The stroller does take up a lot of room in our trunk though.