Stephenie Meyer Twilight | SheSpeaks

• debsmad debsmad
    04.01.12

I am not a teen girl but I *LOVED* this book and would put it in my Top 5 Favorites. A lot of people like to rip on Stephanie Meyer's writing, saying she lacks talent, but she told a fine story here. I was sucked into the budding relationship between Bella and Edward. I loved Edward's slightly cocky and arrogant personality, and how he struggled to let himself just be himself around Bella. There were some weak points, like if James was really so good and vampires are really so fast, why couldn't he just zip in-kill Bella-zip out-move on? But whatever, it was a fun little story to lose yourself in, and I loved that it was a story that almost could happen, and not some total fantasy thing.

• Page55 Page55
    01.26.12

Horrible writing. I threw the book across the room about half way through it. The writing is just so bad. I finished it but would never read another book by this author. Bella was an endlessly irritating character - just toooooo perfect . . . .

• MollyDennison By  MollyDennison
    08.19.13

Really Great book, I thought I would hate it since I didn't like Sci-fi type books. It put me in a whole new world of reading. Very well written and intriguing!

• khrystal420 By  khrystal420
    08.18.13

I could read the books over and over and continue to get pulled into the book like I'm a character in it. The movies definitely could've been better with more details like the books have. But I love twilight 100% all the way around!

• sferreira8702 By  sferreira8702
    08.17.13

I love this movie!!!

• chlprince By  chlprince
    08.17.13

i never read in school it was like pulling teeth but then i became a mom. I wanted something for my hospital stay and thought ill get a book. t just happened to be twilight and boy am happy that picked this book up it is great typing this makes me want to reread it. if you have only watched the movies then i'm sorry because you missing out on so much detail and story. this book inspired me so much i have read well over 1000 books since then. SO Read It!!! Read all of them

• MistyAnn By  MistyAnn
    05.17.13

Good book, ok movie.

• Queene87 By  Queene87
    05.13.13

I read the whole series and was greatly disappointed. The story was a drag and what happens to the vampires in the sun made me laugh like really I don't think I'll ever read anything from this author again.

• Saeann By  Saeann
    05.11.13

Twilight was an okay book. If you're looking for a beautifully written story, this is not it. But if you want a fun story line then you will definitely enjoy it.

• dorkychic78 By  dorkychic78
    05.10.13

I loved all the books and the movies twilight is one of my favorites

• Mjrqki By  Mjrqki
    03.30.13

I loved these books even though I'm an adult. They were great. I love reading.

• thebookwormgurl By  thebookwormgurl
    03.28.13

The writing was okay. It was a great book but it took me awhile to get into it. Meyers did a great job with the characters but her writing could have been better.