Bath & Body Works  Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus & Spearmint

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus & Spearmint

4.5
              Rated #43 in Skin Care
82 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

I first received Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus & Spearmint for a gift and it really does release stress. I love it so much.It makes my skin feel refreshed and opens up my senses and just give me a wonderful stress free feeling.

I'm so In love with Bath and Body works Aromatherapy line! It really helps me to relax.

I have the hand soap and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

I love this product it feally works and smells great

I use the hand soap in our master bath and love the scent!!

wow what a product not only do I use the lotion but I also use the body wash and what a scent believe it or not it really does help relive the stress of the day and I am so selfish with it I will tell all my friends about how well it works but when my daughter asked me to use some of mine I said no then went out and bought her, her own and now we both use it and love it

the ultimate in stress relief!! I have been using this product for over 15 years!! I have the candle, the body wash, the hand cream, the bath salts, and the lotion; I really do!!!! If I have had a stressful day, I light up my Stress Relief candle, and rub the lotion all over my upper shoulders and collar bone, or even better, have my husband do it!

I love this line from B&BW, especially this scent. It has a calming effect on the senses and isn't overly greasy on my skin. The scent lasts quite a while, but will last all day if the oil is layered underneath the lotion. Highly recommend.

This scent is absolutely incredible. I am not a huge fan of BBW, but this is one scent that I have always loved. My husband doesn't mind it either, as it is not an overly powerful feminine scent. Very relaxing and fresh smelling.

i absolutely love this lotion. It has a very lovely smell. The scent of this lotion is not overpowering. I love the feel of the lotion too. It's not thick or watery. It does have a very relaxing smell too it. I would recommend this to everyone

This is AMAZING! Probably my favorite item out of Bath & Body Works. The scent is strong, aroma therapeutic, and lasts a long time. It really destresses you. I love using at home to chill out, but it's also great to have in the office.

OMG! I absolutely love this product! It smells soooooo good. I use it at night, and I know I sleep better. My husband loves the smell of it as well. I like the bottle, but I tend to knock it off the nightstand. Just know that the bottle is glass.

Love the Aromatherapy line and they do have a good concentration of essential oils. Reasonably priced during the Semi Annual Sales so I stock up. My husband uses the Eucalyptus Spearmint and he loves it... says it wakes him up in the morning and gets him ready for the day! I personally love the Black Currant Vanilla as well as this one!

This product is a life saver. Depression and anxiety run in my family, and as crazy as it may sound, this stuff helps us all mellow out. We use this in place of menthol rubs when we're sick. I personally have the spray that I use in my room before going to sleep. I sleep much, much better when I use this product.

The smell is light and refreshing..the body lotion is great to put on at night.