Swiffer Dusters 360 Review Page 2 of 4 | SheSpeaks

Video Reviews

• Mommycheli By  Mommycheli
    08.18.15

This product is a super convenient. It love the reach it has for the fans. A little pricey though.

• karlalovesismael By  karlalovesismael
    07.28.15

Good product. But I can do same thing with a rag and cleaner.

• kmsigler By  kmsigler
    06.27.15

Swifter dusters help remove dust around the house. It grips most of the dust easily and keeps it within the duster. It doesn't get all the dust particles in one swipe.

• Bagel2332 By  Bagel2332
    06.27.15

This duster really does work as long as you don't let a lot of dust accumulate. The handle makes dusting ceiling fans easy. Downfall is that the refills are rather expensive

• xoxodragonfly By  xoxodragonfly
    05.01.15

I'm in conflict on this one! I do like how it dusts but there are some areas that need touched up after you have dusted.

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    02.24.15

Awesome product innovation. Love these. They work so well. I use for dusting furniture and pictures as well as ceiling fans and light covers. So easy to use then toss when done. Price for refills could be cheaper. But still a great product from a great company.

• saratre06 By  saratre06
    02.04.15

Great product! Perfect for everyday dusting and easy. Great on electronics.

• Mistybee By  Mistybee
    02.03.15

I love this item as it makes for a quick dusting every day. It grabs the dust and holds onto it. I especially like to use it around the electronics as they draw dust and this duster makes it so easy to keep them clean. I keep one in each main room in an unseen area with refills in the closet. Really easy to get at those hard to reach places.

• Amusesings By  Amusesings
    01.27.15

Never thought these would be so useful, but I tried them after reading a thread on a blog site. They are very handy to have and really capture the dust well. I keep them in drawers around the house for quick dusting as needed. Anything that makes cleaning easier and convenient works for me.

• lbjones89 By  lbjones89
    01.16.15

picks up the dust but wears out too fast

• kmg1224 By  kmg1224
    07.13.14

I do like these a lot but I seem to go through them pretty fast.

• Anitakay By  Anitakay
    07.12.14

Swiffer is a great brand. The dusters are very useful in getting to the hard to reach areas, such as the ceiling fans. Decreases the amount of time cleaning which is always a good thing!

• Bayou715 By  Bayou715
    07.10.14

Great product; definitely more effective than the one-sided Swiffer dusters. These do an awesome job of picking up the dust, especially in tight or hard-to-reach areas. That's definitely helpful because you don't have to move things to the side if you're doing an area with knickknacks. They also pick up quite a lot of dust before you have to replace them. I do wish the wand for the dusters was a bit more sturdy but that's minor compared to how well this duster works.

• ragaimuffin By  ragaimuffin
    07.02.14

It actually picks up the dust. I clean a bank, and i use these in stead of the dusting cloths they provide for me. I use them at home, i have alot of little things that collect tons of dust!

• calija76 By  calija76
    06.27.14

Very easy to use and grabs everything..