CLEAR SCALP HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY Total Care Shampoo | SheSpeaks

• Monterroza Monterroza
    07.13.12

I just recieved this this today, and let just tell you that this shampoo is amazing! Trust me, I have very thick long frizzy curly hair, and this product just left it looking and feeling do amazing. If any one of you out there is reading this, and you have thick or curly hair, let me tell you this product is amazing. It leaves your hair smelling great, and so soft. It leaves you're hair shiny, and less frizzy. I began wearing my curly hair natural with no product thanks to this shampoo. This is a good price and great quality. Worth every scent.

• Kimhappymom Kimhappymom
    07.12.16

My hair is very thick and has coloring on it. This product seemed to leave my hair and scalp dryer then anything else I have used

• littlejersey2000 By  littlejersey2000
    11.12.15

I love this product.Makes your hair incredibly soft.The smell is heavenly

• myishnish22 By  myishnish22
    09.27.15

This shampoo is absolutely going to be your best friend if you get dry and flaky scalp. He clears up flakes so fast and also smells amazing! The last time I used it my flakes were gone over night.

• Bangla By  Bangla
    09.27.15

Wow! I wish I could get one too. I love to use clear shampoo they are very good for your hair. This shampoo makes hair really smooth and shines. I hope I will get mine soon.

• atthomas By  atthomas
    09.25.15

This shampoo is wonderful. I loved the way it smells and left my hair so soft

• SavannahB By  SavannahB
    09.09.15

I have always had a dry itchy scalp since I was young! Once i started using this it has changed my hair and the condition of my scalp! No longer do I get that itch throughout the day and it also makes my hair smell and look amazing!

• kayjo5 By  kayjo5
    08.23.15

Both of my daughters love this product. They have totally switched their shampoos and conditioners to this product. It cleans well and smells great.

• fjmel28 By  fjmel28
    08.19.15

I finally found a shampoo I like. I had dry scalp in the winter and nothing else worked for me, this cleared up the dryness and itchiness right after 2 uses. Very satisfied with this shampoo!

• Kass730 By  Kass730
    08.16.15

Clear Scalp and Hair is a great shampoo. It gave my hair shine and left it feeling soft and it smells wonderful! I definitely recommend this product.

• mimi8989 By  mimi8989
    08.12.15

This is the best shampoo I've used in years. The lather is out of this world but I don't have a problem getting it all out of my hair. This makes my very thick, course, long hair feel very soft and smells great too.

• leidymorales By  leidymorales
    08.12.15

Best shampoo I've ever used. Makes your hair smell incredibly great and gives it a nice shine. LOVE IT!