Mereadesso Lip Treats Review Page 2 of 3 | SheSpeaks

• rebeccamarietta By  rebeccamarietta
    04.09.12

I really like this product. Leaves my lips soft and moisturized.

• karigig By  karigig
    04.07.12

I am actually surprised by how much I love this balm. It's got a really nice light scent and goes on so smoothly and with zero greasy or sticky feel. I'm not a big fan of this brand but I am now a big fan of this lip balm. yaya! It left my lips nicely hydrated and didn't need constant reapplication. Love it! The only thing I would change is the size, it is very small. A wider stick would make it 5 star all the way.

• snavarre By  snavarre
    04.06.12

I really like this lip balm. It is very nice & hydrates well

• twentythree23 By  twentythree23
    04.05.12

very nice scent, love the convenience, isn't greasy at all...one thing I would like to see-just a bit larger in size, as it takes a few swipes to completely cover full lips

• rabci4 By  rabci4
    04.05.12

I think this is great! It has a nice light scent and leaves a nice shine. I am not one for much color, I use chapstick, so this is nice. I kinda feel a little more spoiled using this instead of my chapstick

• Brily67 By  Brily67
    04.05.12

Not too waxing, lips stayed moist for a while. worked great at as a base coat for lipstick.

• borzio By  borzio
    04.05.12

Here in Wisconsin we still have to run the furnace on some cooler days. The dry heat sucks the moisture right out of my lips. So far I find this product to be helping. I like the size and the ease of application.

• your1chef By  your1chef
    04.05.12

This is a great product. Goes on smoothly and lasts awhile. I wish that there was a subtle flavor, since I use this by itself.

• stepsal By  stepsal
    04.05.12

I really liked this product, and it came at the perfect time, because I was looking for a new lipstick primer. It stays on and moisturizes my lips better than other products I have used in the past. I applied it about 3 1/2 hours ago, and my lips are still moist and my lipstick hasn't faded.... and that is after having breakfast and drink a can of soda! In the past all my lipstick would have been on the can of soda.

• mollyjotx By  mollyjotx
    04.03.12

I don't wear lipstick and I did not like this product. They say - on the label - that it is not waxy. The fact is, it felt so waxy to me that it might as well have been chapstick.

• aviedo By  aviedo
    04.02.12

I love this lip treatment. I hate the waxy heavy feel of most drugstore lip balms and most of the more expensive treatments disappear quickly, but the Mereadesso lip treat was not waxy or greasy and yet it kept my lips moisturized for a long time. I keep one on my night table to use at bedtime as a moisture treatment and I use the other one as a lipstick primer.

• Paxygirl By  Paxygirl
    04.01.12

I'm so happy to get this product! I actually didn't expect it to be any different than any other lip balm, but after the first day, I realized that I didn't have to keep reapplying! With other lip balms, they disappear right away and my lips always feel dry. Not with this product, I was pleasantly surprised at how long it lasted and when I used it under lipstick my lipstick lasted longer too! Love it

• jessb7 By  jessb7
    03.30.12

I love this (or should I say "these" since I received 2)! Makes my lips feel wonderful! I am keeping one at home and I threw one into my purse as it is the perfect size. Not sure how well it would do moisturizing really dry lips but it works good so far for me and I use lip balm every day. I probably wouldn't spend the money to upgrade from regular lip balm but if I run across it and can get a good deal then I would definitely buy it!

• Whiskers1327 By  Whiskers1327
    03.27.12

Makes my lips feel silky and smooth. I was glad I got two, I was able to give one to my mom to try out. She was pleased. I wish it came in flavors. I like simple , it goes on clear.

• rubyjune By  rubyjune