Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Leave in Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.12.14

I like this MUCH better than the actual keratin conditioner that Suave has. I'm not sure why, but the leave-in version keeps your hair from getting that horrible waxy-feel afterwards. I like to make sure my hair is as dry as possible before putting it in and then apply it to the underside of my hair and mix in from underneath. This will prevent it from making the top of your hair look greasy for any reason. When I do this, my hair feels silky-smooth all day! I have curlyish-wavyish hair, and for me to be able to run my hand through my hair without hitting a snag, it's a real treat!

• Amilya By  Amilya
    06.22.12

I have extremely curly and coarse hair and have difficulty finding products that will tame the frizz and define my curls. This product works amazingly, I apply it to my damp hair along with the serum from the same line and a little argan oil and it smooths my hair and defines my curls very well. It leaves my hair feeling softer and more manageable.

• tan224 By  tan224
    05.17.12

I got the coupon to try out this conditioner, and to my great surprise it was wonderful on my hair. they were smooth and silky.

• Argentugal By  Argentugal
    04.19.12

I love suave. I've always use suave I love it my hair is smooth and it smells so good. For my hair suave works best.

• enizabeth2004 By  enizabeth2004
    03.12.12

I Bought this product been using for a week now.. and i love it it leaves my hair soft and smelling good...