Princess Bride Movie

Princess Bride Movie

4.8
              Rated #3 in Movies
93 Reviews 4.8/5 stars

It was an okay love story, I was more focused on Andre the Giant's character though.

it was a ok movie i didnt like it much but other people may

One of the most quotable Classics of all time. This iconic film will have you in tears from laughter. "I don't think that means what you think it means."

This is one of our family favorites! Oh, and the quotes?! "Inconceivable!" "As you wish!" It would be very difficult to "get" these quotes until after you've actually seen the movie. "My name is Inego Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." Hilarious movie! Must see!

This is a wonderful movie! Hilarious and also touching in a way. Great for the whole family.

This movie is legend in my family. It's got a really unique humor to it - definitely an acquired taste. It's satire at its finest! It's hailed as being one of the most brilliantly stupid movies ever, often lumped into the same category as Nacho Libre and Napoleon Dynamite, but there is actually a lot of very intellectual humor. I would rate it 5 stars, but like I said, it's an acquired taste.

This is a family friendly movie that includes action, adventure and true love. It's a must see!

Everyone should see this movie at least twice in their lifetime! Great classic! Awesome quotes! :-)

I've always loved this movie since I was a kid. Worth watching

Love this movie! I grew up watching this movie. It is a classic that everyone should watch!

I have watched this movie more times than I can count. I grew up watching this movie and still enjoy it. It has humor, fighting, a love story, and drama. Something for everyone. It stays on course with the book pretty well which is another plus. My kids will be watching this also when they get older!

Love this movie! It's one that if I see it in the guide, we always watch it. It's got action, romance, comedy, they don't make movies like this one anymore.

This is such a funny and popular movie and I love some of the actors in it. So many people are such fans of this one you have to love it!

This is my favorite movie!I have watched it more times than I can count. Funny, romantic and full of adventure.

I enjoyed this movie, it could have been a little better, but whatever. I got the book so I'll read it!!