GHIRARDELLI SQUARES Milk Truffle | SheSpeaks

• Pistachio Pistachio
    04.15.13

Ghirardelli could probably make any chocolate-flavored product and I would eat it. These squares are perfect. Not only are they the perfect size - just large enough for you not to gorge yourself, but just small enough for you not to feel unhealthy - they come in a variety of flavors. And not just ANY flavors - they have really weird ones like chili pepper and stuff. They. Are. Fabulous. Try them all. :)

• HedderLyne HedderLyne
    02.16.12

Chocolate was completely melted.

• rlkelly By  rlkelly     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.04.16

Ghirardelli chocolates are amazing. Just the right size and amount of delicious richness! You can't go wrong with any of their wide variety of flavors!

• aimeefauci By  aimeefauci
    03.31.16

I am not sure that Ghirardelli can ever do anything wrong. This chocolate is amazing, silky, smooth, and the perfect richness.

• Seabreeze By  Seabreeze
    03.31.16

Ghirardelli chocolate is a very smooth tasting chocolate good for any occasion. Whereas they come in many choices of flavors, they are great for company, sharing with a friend, family or just having yourself for a special treat.

• msncs03 By  msncs03
    03.31.16

So I hadn't tried these until I had caught them on sale and I have to hide them from my husband and kid. They enjoy these as much as I do!!!! I'm picky on the type of chocolate I have. I'm not a big fan of dark chocolate because of the taste but the milk chocolate is awesome (yes I know Dark chocolate is better for me)! I get these even if they aren't on sale now!

• susancarol710 By  susancarol710
    03.30.16

Ghirardelli Milk Truffles are great! I look forward each afternoon to enjoy three squares with a cup of hot tea in the cool months and an iced tea in the summer months. Oh, what a nice pleasure!

• Maritza2387 By  Maritza2387
    03.30.16

Guirardelli Milk & Truffle squares are very delicious, I love taking them in the go when I go a sweet tooth or at home with milk, very good chocolate!

• mbecklund55 By  mbecklund55
    03.30.16

My favorite is the Ghirardelli chocolate Squares with Carmel in the middle. smooth and creamy.

• Genamccline By  Genamccline
    03.30.16

Some years ago somebody gave me a huge box full of this candy and that's when the new Love Affair between me and this candy developed it is so rich and creamy and delicate

• elsmarlouamrman By  elsmarlouamrman
    03.30.16

Love Ghirardelli - delicious in any flavor - tasty, smooth, yummy! I would try any kind that would be presented to me.

• bbarbiegirl311978 By  bbarbiegirl311978
    03.30.16

I love the Ghirardelli chocolate Squares with Carmel inthe middle! Best tasting chocolate!