National Lampoons Christmas Vacation Movie | SheSpeaks

• chiefsgirl chiefsgirl
    05.11.14

This was a funny holiday movie for the whole family

• Awall22 By  Awall22
    09.20.16

Such a funny movie to share with friends and family.Every Christmas my family and I watch this.Its a great movie and great tradition of ours.I love the actors and I always end up saying a few of the quotes in my daily life.

• cristag73 By  cristag73

National Lampoons Christmas Vacation

I absolutely love National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. If I had to rank this from my top five favorite Christmas movies, this would definitely be number one. It's a funny movie classic that's great for the whole family.

• chanelcios12 By  chanelcios12
    06.23.16

this is an all time classic Christmas movie . you cannot go wrong with this one lol

• TinaVictoria0 By  TinaVictoria0

Christmas Vacation

Christmas Vacation is one of my family's all time favorite movies! It's absolutely hilarious! We watch this one every holiday season!

• Madisonbreann By  Madisonbreann
    03.24.16

Its not Christmas at my house until we've watched this movie. This past year, I had this on at least twice a week for the month of December :) Yearly tradition that my parents started and I plan to continue -- one of my favorite movies of all time!

• lmengel By  lmengel
    01.20.16

My favorite Christmas movie ever. Great for kids and adults of all ages. My dad, myself and my 3 kids ages 7 to 11 all love this movie.

• jeanniew1 By  jeanniew1
    11.22.15

This has been a family favorite for years ! its not Christmas without it we have to watch this over and over and it never gets old !!

• thpeck By  thpeck
    11.22.15

One of the funniest movies ever!!! This is so how I picture many families in real life. Chevy Chase is at his best in this movie. This will be forever a classic movie in my book.

• JulieK75 By  JulieK75
    11.14.15

One of the best christmas movies of all time. Very entertaining, hilarious, witty. I watch it every year!

• lindahusker By  lindahusker
    11.10.15

Love this movie. My husband and I always watch it on Christmas day while the ham or turkey cooks. It is a classic and boy is it quotable!