Cerra Hand Body Lotion Grounded Fragrance | SheSpeaks

• njf288 njf288
    12.22.11

I liked the smell and the feel of the lotion . They really made my hands feel nice and soft being that I have very dry skin it was nice to not have something greasy on them and it seemed to blend in the skin quickly.

• llapham By  llapham     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.11.11

I had the gratitude fragrance and I loved the scent as well. It made my hands feel soft and smooth. It also didn't leave a greasy feel on my hands when I used it. I wish I would of gotten a larger sample to last me longer.

• trinals80 By  trinals80     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.10.11

I like the feel of the lotion, it was really nice and light. The scent was a little strong for me though.

• raijean By  raijean     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.08.11

I loved this lotion... It was very moisturizing and the scent was awesome!

• bwinters61 By  bwinters61     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.08.11

The lotion was pretty good. Did not hold moisture for very long though.

• BLACKHOLE By  BLACKHOLE     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.04.11

I'm hooked.....love the smell....so calming

• itqtpie By  itqtpie     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.04.11

I enjoy the smell, and it feels soft on my hands. I'm not sure at this time if all it's ingredients are safe, I prefer all natural items over conventional. As it stands now, I really like the scent.

• athengst By  athengst     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.02.11

Scents are a personal preference. I enjoyed it as it was light and had soothing properties. Because of who the maker was, it reminded me to take 30 seconds out of my day to just relect and remain calm about things. I would not say that this is a lotion that's going to provide tons of moisturizing protection, but if you're looking for something that will remind you to take time out for yourself (even if it's just the simple task of applying lotion), then this is the product for you !

• hcrawford By  hcrawford     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.24.11

While this lotion has a nice scent initially, it's not very moisturizing and doesn't last very long. I felt like I had to keep reapplying it all day, which I am not a fan of, especially as the winter months are approaching and my skin dries out more.

• starlee By  starlee     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.20.11

I LOVE the smell of this lotion. It's light and lovely and I would definitely buy it!! It has a very relaxing smell and feels great on my hands.

• jadedray By  jadedray     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.20.11

Loved this, just need more, lol...the scent was great- though I do think it could be a touch more moisturizing.