Cerra Hand & Body Lotion- Grounded Fragrance Review Page 2 of 3 | SheSpeaks

• itqtpie By  itqtpie     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.04.11

I enjoy the smell, and it feels soft on my hands. I'm not sure at this time if all it's ingredients are safe, I prefer all natural items over conventional. As it stands now, I really like the scent.

• athengst By  athengst     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.02.11

Scents are a personal preference. I enjoyed it as it was light and had soothing properties. Because of who the maker was, it reminded me to take 30 seconds out of my day to just relect and remain calm about things. I would not say that this is a lotion that's going to provide tons of moisturizing protection, but if you're looking for something that will remind you to take time out for yourself (even if it's just the simple task of applying lotion), then this is the product for you !

• hcrawford By  hcrawford     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.24.11

While this lotion has a nice scent initially, it's not very moisturizing and doesn't last very long. I felt like I had to keep reapplying it all day, which I am not a fan of, especially as the winter months are approaching and my skin dries out more.

• starlee By  starlee     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.20.11

I LOVE the smell of this lotion. It's light and lovely and I would definitely buy it!! It has a very relaxing smell and feels great on my hands.

• jadedray By  jadedray     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.20.11

Loved this, just need more, lol...the scent was great- though I do think it could be a touch more moisturizing.

• punchnpie1015 By  punchnpie1015     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.17.11

The lotion is light and moisturizing but im not a fan of the scent

• auntjackie30 By  auntjackie30     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.15.11

Smelled wonderful. Really enjoyed how it left my hands feeling.

• star2004 By  star2004     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.14.11

I really like the scent.

• apetaccio By  apetaccio     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.05.11

Smells wonderful and it really stays with you all day. Great product!!

• janesays By  janesays     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.03.11

Nice, light but moisturizing Love it!

• erosetol By  erosetol     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.03.11

About 5 years ago I lost my sense of smell. I have regained some of the sense back but now everything smells different. What used to smell good now smells awful....including lotions, and other fragrances. I used to have the best sense of smell and I loved to smell something and have it bring back wonderful memories. So when this happened it made me very sad. I felt like I had lost something very dear to me. So when I opened up the kit and saw the lotion I was worried. I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to use the lotion because of the smell. I opened up the lotion and was amazed at how wonderful the smell was and I began to cry,.,.,.it is so hard to find something that I can truly enjoy not just tolerate. The lotion is unique for me and my hubby likes it as well.

• xtaticgg By  xtaticgg     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.02.11

I really enjoyed the lotion, i took it to work and let some of my coworkers try it as well. Although I really liked the smell, I did not feel it was unique, one of a kind. I felt I could probably find it at at drugstore vs a high quality store like Cerra.

• elribas By  elribas     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.01.11

Am I the only person who finds that hand and body lotion really, super stinky? I left it in the bathroom at work with the hope that someone else may like it.

• kascott83 By  kascott83     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.25.11

The smell of this lotion is different then any other lotion i've smelled. It is a very relaxing fragrance.

• monmon778 By  monmon778     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.24.11

It had a nice scent. Was a noticeable scent. A small amount was enough.