Pampered Chef Pie Crust Shield Review Page 2 of 3 | SheSpeaks

• cassie69emt By  cassie69emt
    11.21.11

Awesome no more burnt crust for me!!!!!!!!!!!

• pinkbeachbum49 By  pinkbeachbum49
    11.21.11

I love this product. So much easier than trying to keep foil on the edge of the pie crust. You'll never have another burnt pie crust again.

• jnkrogers By  jnkrogers
    11.21.11

I have been looking for this for 2 days! People and sales associates looking at me like it does not exist!! I really want/need this! I am tired of fiddling with the foil! Where can I find in store???!!!

• onethriftymomma By  onethriftymomma
    11.21.11

This is so easy & convenient to use! No worrying about burning your fingers wrapping foil around the crust....just pop this over and it will keep your crust looking great!

• heather_80104 By  heather_80104
    11.21.11

I have not tried this product out yet, but it seems much better than aluminum foil. I will have to get me one of these!

• darnold14 By  darnold14
    11.21.11

I do not have this yet but have heard it is really good and better than foil. I plan on ordering it before the holidays.

• Jbk196 By  Jbk196
    11.21.11

This is a must have during the holidays or for any pie making. I love this and I love Pampered Chef!

• emmasmimi By  emmasmimi
    11.21.11

This is a great new product. Everyone who enjoys making pies should really try this instead to having to cut foil.

• LynneMarie By  LynneMarie
    11.21.11

This is well worth the money if you bake pies. Instead of cutting the foil, lay this on the crust and it bakes beautifully.

• janbald By  janbald
    11.21.11

I believe the Pampered Chef pie guards are the best. Even though you can get less costly ones, these really hold up and are great.

• momxs6 By  momxs6
    11.21.11

I love this pie shield. I had always struggled with putting foil around the edges and having it stay put. After years of hearing me complain my husband purchased the pie shield for me. A co-worker brought a Pampered Chef book to his work. He had no clue what to order and felt obligated to buy something since she bought girl scout cookies from him. As soon as he saw the pie shield he new just what to order. So easy and secure on muy pies, and no more burnt edges or my burnt fingers trying to re-position the foil.

• harleymama By  harleymama
    11.21.11

Instead of aluminum foil, which is flimsy, and hard to put on a hot pie pan, I use this, it goes on and off easily! It has saved many pies from a charred disaster!!

• Thatmomjen By  Thatmomjen
    11.21.11

Comparing this to the alternative of aluminum foil would seem sufficient. It is flimsy, however, makes the process go much faster than aluminum foil.

• catmom50 By  catmom50
    11.21.11

This sounds like a great idea. I would love to find it in a store to try, as we don't have Pampered Chef reps in my area.

• jopb490 By  jopb490
    11.21.11

Without testing it I can't give it 5 stars,but I think that this is a great idea