Pampered Chef Baking Stones Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

• TPittman By  TPittman
    04.26.12

I have the bar pan and love it! I use it at least once a week! I've never used it for bars or brownies, but for other stuff like frozen things like tacitos and french fries - it works GREAT for sweet potato fries and roasting veggies.

• Shahn5 By  Shahn5
    04.26.12

I got my first round pizza cooking stone at a Pampered Chef party and have used it for baking everything but pizza, I would highly recommend this to everyone.

• craftcath By  craftcath
    04.26.12

I have the round pizza stone, works perfectly, easy to clean!

• JBbrom By  JBbrom
    04.22.12

I use my stone anytime that I bake anything in the oven! easy to use/clean/ and very versatile! I have had them break while baking before though which is a huge bummer to say the least! especially since when they break in the oven not only is dinner ruined, but i'm sad that my stone broke AND I have a big oven mess to clean up. great way to season them is to cook a lb of bacon in them (the ones with edges, not the pizza stone).

• BOWLOFHONEY By  BOWLOFHONEY
    04.18.12

I love my pampered chef baking stone for when I make brownies. I like how I can bake something on it and forget about it and the stuff does not burn as easy as on a regular cookie sheet. We also us the stone for making pizza.

• angelfire1267 By  angelfire1267
    04.17.12

There is not a week that goes by with out using my stones. My fav has to be the muffin pan and then the pizza. The one bad thing is.. Never use soup, it will hold that taste. I ruined one that way.

• chertle By  chertle
    09.12.11

I love Pampered Chef stones. If I bring food home from a restaurant and re-heat it on a stone in the oven it taste just as good and is just a crispy as it was at the restaurant. We like corn dogs, chicken nuggets, and anything that we want to be crispy baked on the stone no deep fryer required. Pampered Chef also has some great recipies like Taco Ring that I like to make on the stone and is always a hit at parties.

• DMARMAR By  DMARMAR
    09.12.11

I really enjoy cooking with these. It's great for making home made pizza and getting a great crispy crust, or roasting veggies.

• bducharme By  bducharme
    09.11.11

I have the pizza and cookie sheet stones, they are the best. I always burnt my cookies on regular baking sheets, never have that problem now. I would highly recommend these.

• webtoes By  webtoes
    09.10.11

Love my Pampered Chef Baking Stones. I use the Full Size Bar Pan and Pizza Pan several times a week. The Bar Pan is great for making home fries, cookies and rolls. Also love the Pizza Pan to bake a frozen pizza or keep one from the Pizza Shop hot! Once the pans are seasoned, they are like non-stop pans. I have had mine for years and absolutely love them.