Listerine PocketPaks Breath Strips

Listerine PocketPaks Breath Strips

4.3
              Rated #41 in Oral Care
34 Reviews 4.3/5 stars

Fresh breath for cock suckers Great to use after giving a blowjob.My breath is minty fresh with no hint that I just swallowed a mouthful of cum.

iam a fan of these pocket packs,they are handy ,i just put them in my purse,& i can have a fresh mouth any time..

These are pretty cool but hard to find now.

Refreshing clean feel. Dissolves quickly. But still prefer gum or mints that are long lasting.

These definitely do the job. They burn my tongue though!

Quick fix, i have one in my purse and one in my car!

If you are accustomed to Listerine mouthwash, you will probably love these. Just keep in mind that they do "bite" a little if you're not used to mouthwash products or have a sensitive mouth. The strips are an excellent solution to that garlic-y lunch or morning coffee breath that last a decent amount of time. The packaging is really ingenious, too, because it fits inobstrusively in a purse, pocket or drawer for easy access.

These are great. They make your breath smell good fast but they are pretty hot to me at least so it's not fun when you first put them in but I still like then overall

I've been using these for years! The package is so small it can fit anywhere. The mint taste is strong, but I love mint. I always pop one in before a goodnight kiss.

Makes my breath smells fresh all the time. Package fits in my bag. The mint taste is so overwhelming but its finr with me. I love it.

This helps freshen your breath, however, it can get really strong and overwhelming.

I discovered these when struggling with bad breath from constant tonsilitis, and even after tonsil removal surgery, I've stuck with Listerine pocket products. They eliminate bad breath germs, leaving your mouth tasting minty, without sugar, so the freshness lasts. The only complaint I have about these is that they can be too strong, so I ripped them in half. Now, I use the Listerine pocket spray instead.

These are really strong mints, and they will freshen your breath. However, they're so strong that when you eat one, everyone around you will know because they can smell it, too

I love these. They make your breath so fresh, but they are very strong and minty.

Super strong tasting - make my eyes water, but leave me with nice fresh breath.