Johnsonville Sweet Italian Sausage Review Page 2 of 40 | SheSpeaks

• alou18 By  alou18
    06.13.16

We enjoy this twice a week either in its natural form or removing the skin and using it in a red sauce. And my kids/grandkids love it just sliced up.

• bbarbiegirl311978 By  bbarbiegirl311978
    05.11.16

Grill!

Yummy and juicy sausages! The whole family loves them and awesome on the Grill!

• Businessasusual By  Businessasusual
    05.10.16

Yum yum

Love their sausages . Great for making italian dishes from scratch. Also very yummy!

• Destiny9206 By  Destiny9206
    03.13.16

Love these! My kids do too! I put them on buns! I serve for breakfast! I pair it with rice for dinner! I chop it up and put it in spaghetti and lasagna! Yummy! My kids can't get enough of them!

• CraftyMomma By  CraftyMomma
    02.22.16

My family absolutely loves it! Very flavorful and not greasy.

• hahliadams By  hahliadams
    02.22.16

These are terrific! I take the casing off, dice them, brown them, and throw them in pasta. Absolutely delicious! My favorite is spinach ricotta tortelloni with Johnsonville sausauge in spicy marinara sauce. With salad and garlic bread, you can have a weeknight meal in around twenty minutes.

• littlejersey2000 By  littlejersey2000
    11.12.15

Best tasting sausage I have ever tasted.Grilled stewed,fried.It's all good

• hodginsforeman1 By  hodginsforeman1
    11.07.15

Now I have to say johnsonville sausage all around is great. I use it in my spaghetti, for grilling, to my jambalaya! Not to sweat but just enough to give your dish some extra special ugh!☺️

• Hm72952 By  Hm72952
    11.05.15

I love to take the skins off and cook the meat crumbled up in the skillet and add it to spaghetti instead of ground beef

• everydaycook By  everydaycook
    10.29.15

I use Johnsonville brats and sausages in my scrambled eggs, grilled on a hot dog bun, and roasted in the oven with potatoes and veggies.

• momapolly By  momapolly
    10.25.15

This is a hit with my entire family! Sometimes, I merely place it on a foil lined cookie sheet and brown it in the oven, as my little ones love it cooked in this way. It always has a place on my grocery list, especially when we are hosting a back yard grill. Yummy flavor!

• JRecinos92 By  JRecinos92
    10.07.15

Love using these in my lasagna. I cut and skin them, then fry them like ground sausage and start layering it in. Very yummy, the flavor is amazing and they aren't heavy or too greasy. Still only buy them once in awhile though, they are a good treat every once in awhile.

• caromccarty By  caromccarty
    10.04.15

Johnsonville sausage is always a good choice! And sweet sausage is the perfect selection for a family, something everyone will love! I like to throw some on the grill and serve with grilled veggies and brown rice for a complete, wholesome meal!

• dsquilts02 By  dsquilts02
    09.24.15

This is a staple in my homemade spaghetti sauce. I use either the sweet or the original because my family and I love the way it tastes.

• Krissynichole By  Krissynichole
    09.10.15

Great tast. I use only this brand to make my sausage and peppers which I make every week BTW and my family eats it up.