Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils Review Page 2 of 3 | SheSpeaks

• gghosh50 By  gghosh50
    03.08.13

I have these in the shades Perversion, Zero, and Woodstock. What can I say, These are amazing! Among my top favourite eyeliners- especially perversion! It glides so smoothly across my eyelids, and it literally stays on for hours! I never specifically counted hours, plus I have a habit of rubbing my eyes, but that is my own fault. These eyeliners are amazing!

• Taylerbootz By  Taylerbootz
    02.08.13

There is only one liner that I have found that stays put longer than these. The fact that I found one longer lasting is why there are only 4 stars. These glide on easily and don't irritate my eyes when worn in the waterline. UD is a staple amongst colored eye products. They blend easy, don't smudge and last all day.

• MissSakura373 By  MissSakura373
    02.08.13

I got the eyeliner in shade Zero and I am in love with it!!! The color is very rich and the liner glides onto the eyelid with the lightest pressure. A plus is the fact that it was very waterproof but sadly it smudged a lot throughout the day.

• kperez323 By  kperez323
    01.30.13

These are by far he best eyeliners ever!!! They glide on so easily and the colors are absolutely beautiful.

• blossoms By  blossoms
    10.25.12

I have tried on many eye pencils and this one is definitely amazing! It lasts so long and does not run off! I love all the vibrant colors and that they glide on very smoothly!

• rarah1 By  rarah1
    09.11.12

I love Urban Decay more than any other band and I have never been disappointed with a product besides these eyeliners. They never stay on me and they slide around all over my eye area.

• johnandstaci By  johnandstaci
    09.01.12

I have oily/combination skin and these pencils stay on all day!!! Every one always compliments me on my eye shadow. These sticks are easy to glide-on and use for beginners and experts.

• mimis1gal By  mimis1gal
    08.30.12

These eyeliners go on very smooth. They smudge easily to give you a great smokey eye effect. The color stays true. I have Zero (Black), Corrupt (Brown), Empire (Plum), and Uzi (Steel gray). With these four colors I can have many different looks. They last a long time and are very easy to use.

• MrsChuckBass By  MrsChuckBass
    08.21.12

Sper creamy nd stays on all day! I use this for all my clients.

• cynthiachatham By  cynthiachatham
    06.14.12

The ULTIMATE eye-liner color collection. I wish Urban Decay would bring this whole set back. Buying them alone can get costly and this is such a beautiful collection for beginners and advanced makeup lovers. They glide on so smooth and creamy and don't smudge.

• DarkhHorseDesigns By  DarkhHorseDesigns
    06.14.12

FAVORITE liners in my mass of makeup. Long lasting, blends if you want it to, goes on nice, and colors are very sharp. Will be a while before I find one I like better! PIRCEY but in this case you get what you pay for.

• cgreviews By  cgreviews
    05.18.12

Very smooth and creamy texture but it does smudge off easily.

• metbn8421 By  metbn8421
    05.04.12

These are my favorite eyeliner ever! The colors are nicely pigmented and they are so smooth and glide on. There is no tugging on the eyelid when you put these on. They stay in place all day, too. They even stay in place on my upper and lower water lines all day!

• beautyfoolreview By  beautyfoolreview
    03.29.12

one of the smoothest eye liners I have ever used - these really are top of the line!

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.24.12

These are very smooth and creamy and glide on perfect. I also like the long lasting staying power they provide!