Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils

4.6
              Rated #21 in Makeup - Eyes
43 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

I love Urban Decay more than any other band and I have never been disappointed with a product besides these eyeliners. They never stay on me and they slide around all over my eye area.

Rubs off pretty easy.

Very smooth and creamy texture but it does smudge off easily.

Awesome pencil. Great selection-So many interesting and uniques colors! Pricey, but that is to be expected with the brand and quality.

I got the eyeliner in shade Zero and I am in love with it!!! The color is very rich and the liner glides onto the eyelid with the lightest pressure. A plus is the fact that it was very waterproof but sadly it smudged a lot throughout the day.

very smooth pencils that last all day

This product glides on so smooth. Easy to apply. Best for upper lid as bottom waterline tends to run.

This product is very good, I really like how it easily glides on and stays all day. These are some of the best eye linervpecils I have used in a long time

There is only one liner that I have found that stays put longer than these. The fact that I found one longer lasting is why there are only 4 stars. These glide on easily and don't irritate my eyes when worn in the waterline. UD is a staple amongst colored eye products. They blend easy, don't smudge and last all day.

The product was named correctly it does last (for me) for 24 hours lol ( more like 12 since i do sleep) the color could have been more pigmented but the rich formula makes up for that! Worth the money urban Decay never fails.

I absolutely LOVE pretty much anything Urban decay, I find that they always have top of the notch makeup and their eyeliners are no different. They are super long lasting and very easy to apply on. Another thing that is amazing about Urban Decay is that they are vegan and they don't test on animals which is always a plus! I understand that this is sort of expensive, but it is so worth the money! I would recommend this to anyone!

These pencils go on great, and last very well, only smudging a little by the end of the day. I definitely recommend them!

has a ton of colors and glides on smoothly the problem is it doesn't stay long on my eyes and turns me into a panda. Has great pigment so I think touching it up isn't so bad.

I really fell in love with these the moment I used it they go on so smoothly the colors are very pretty as well

I have these in the shades Perversion, Zero, and Woodstock. What can I say, These are amazing! Among my top favourite eyeliners- especially perversion! It glides so smoothly across my eyelids, and it literally stays on for hours! I never specifically counted hours, plus I have a habit of rubbing my eyes, but that is my own fault. These eyeliners are amazing!