Hershey 's Candy Cane Kisses Review Page 2 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• jam_i209 By  jam_i209
    05.05.14

I love mint & chocolate. Peppermint bark isn't hard to make at all, but hey if I can buy these I can't complain. These are quite delicious.

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    02.22.14

Way too sweet. I bought them to make candy cane blossoms during Christmas and although the cookies came out pretty good they were a bit too sweet for me. Will not make again or buy these again. Not a good kiss.

• LaceyMBundschuh By  LaceyMBundschuh
    07.03.13

YUK

• mctazman2 By  mctazman2
    07.02.13

These are fabulous. Infact most of the new regular and seasonal kisses are Phenomenal.

• mandi1002 By  mandi1002
    06.19.13

I so love these i buy them every christmas and i am the one that eats most of them because there so smooth and creamy and love the mint taste.

• amykathleen2005 By  amykathleen2005
    06.12.13

Not a fan, but then I don't like mint anyway.

• darkvixen620 By  darkvixen620
    05.11.13

So good, even better when they are cold.

• angelmk By  angelmk
    04.22.13

These are great for making the blossom type cookies at Christmas,use these with sugar cookies.

• erica1173 By  erica1173
    04.21.13

I love the peppermint flavor in these little kisses.

• mussig7 By  mussig7
    03.06.13

These things are amazing!! I wish they were sold more in my area because they are so good! I put these in my daughter's stocking this past Christmas and she loved them too!

• pinksavage22 By  pinksavage22
    03.04.13

im obbsessed with these, although I cannot find them in my area anymore, these were perfect, the mint and the chocolate are my faveorite sweet combo, and these were absolutley amazing. Now only if I could find them in a store in my area id have a little bit of heaven every day.

• Bianca0201 By  Bianca0201
    03.04.13

I look forward to winter-time solely because i am IN LOVE with these chocolates. They are minty, and chocolaty, but neither taste takes away from the other making it so perfectly combined. I buy so many bags of these each winter, because i know they clear out fast from the stands.... or maybe its me that's clearing them out ;)

• karinna By  karinna
    01.17.13

yummy, great late night treat for mom.

• JustinaMarie By  JustinaMarie