Coastal Scents 88 Ultra Shimmer Eye Shadow Palette Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

• Mayraale By  Mayraale
    09.18.11

very pigmented but chalky. good for begginer palette

• AsheleyLafontant By  AsheleyLafontant
    08.15.11

Great pigmentation, great variety of colors, inexpensive, worth the price!!!!!

• KainatSalami By  KainatSalami
    08.15.11

This would be the best palette ever. It has all the colors that i want.

• lori89 By  lori89
    08.10.11

This palette is AMAZING! The color transfer you get is absolutely fantastic! The pigmentation is high quality and a little goes a long way!!

• MakeupGeek10 By  MakeupGeek10
    08.06.11

LOVE this product! I have both the 88 shimmer and matte palettes, although I purchased them from BH Cosmetics online. They are the same palettes, and the pigmentation of both palettes is amazing! Can't get a better deal than 88 shadows with every color imaginable for around $20. I also happen to have the 88 neutral palette which is filled with loads of browns, golds, greens, and darker neutral colors. As a freelance makeup artist I can have all three of these palettes with me and know that I'll be ready to create anything a client might ask me for.

• ladyredx By  ladyredx
    07.25.11

amazing.everyone should own this pallet!!!

• MakeupLover55 By  MakeupLover55
    05.16.11

I actually the Ebay version of the 88 color palette and it works the same. I bought it for $10 and it took 10 days to receive. LOVE IT :)

• SonyaR By  SonyaR
    04.25.11

I bought this palette about a month ago. I love this palette , no matter what I am wearing I can match it with this palette. Where can you find 88 eyeshadow for only $20.00! The color do last all day long. I loved it so much that I also got the mat eyeshadow palette also $20.00 . These colors are bright and long lasting. I recommend this palette!

• adj333 By  adj333
    04.11.11

I just bought this a few weeks ago and have used every color! It was my first time using Coastal Scents and I couldn't believe I had never heard of it before. It stands up to all high end makeup but at half the price!! Fantastic!

• dadsgirl70 By  dadsgirl70
    03.16.11

This palette is now my favorite. I ordered it from Coastal Scents about two weeks ago and I receieved in less than three days. The shadow is easy to apply and last all day without creasing. The variety of colors can match anything. I highly recommend this palette!

• sweet9247 By  sweet9247
    12.07.10

Amazing, beautiful colors.

• melissafbaby By  melissafbaby
    10.23.10

This palette has 88 amazing shimmer eyeshadows & is extremely affordable (only 20 dollars!). This palette is one of many Coastal Scents has to offer. The eyeshadows last all day long and are of very good quality, along with the rest of Coastal Scents' products. Everyone should know about Coastal Scents and their great deals on eyeshadows, cosmetic brushes, mineral makeup, and more. Go to www.coastalscents.com and prepare yourself for falling in love with this brand!