Coastal Scents 88 Ultra Shimmer Eye Shadow Palette

Coastal Scents 88 Ultra Shimmer Eye Shadow Palette

4.6
              Rated #26 in Makeup - Eyes
27 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

This palette has 88 amazing shimmer eyeshadows & is extremely affordable (only 20 dollars!). This palette is one of many Coastal Scents has to offer. The eyeshadows last all day long and are of very good quality, along with the rest of Coastal Scents' products. Everyone should know about Coastal Scents and their great deals on eyeshadows, cosmetic brushes, mineral makeup, and more. Go to www.coastalscents.com and prepare yourself for falling in love with this brand!

My roommate just got this and it's awesome! Great coverage.

Love love love!! Value variety and amazing pigment

I absolutely love this product, I love how pigmented it is and the bright colors it has,not to mention that the price is right too

I love this so much. Costal Scents has amazing eyeshadows for such a great price. They are higly pigmented, soft on the skin, and a little goes a very long way. After buying this I went on to buy their 252 palette I loved their shadows so much. I think that palette is around $30 on amazon.

Love this palette. I use it all the time it has such a variety of colors and is very pigmented. For the price you pay it is an excellent value.

Although it is unlikely that I will ever need to use all the colors in this palette, the payoff is excellent and you cannot beat the price!

Very good. Good pigment.

love love love it! nice variety of colors!!

Love the vibrant colors great product gives me the variety of colors that off set my features. This product also great for giving as a gift

This is better than my MAC eyeshadows. The color is pigmented and I've had mine for over a year. I wear makeup almost everyday and I have plenty left. You can't beat the price. Buy from Amazon for free shipping.

Amazing Color Selection in this Palette I love that Coastal Scents offers such an array of beautiful eyeshadow shades to suit all of your needs, wants, and everything inbetween. I often use this palette for my beauty photo shoots and for my daily, colorful makeup looks! Excellent pigments and a steal of a deal for all that you get in this palette!

Amazing, beautiful colors.

This palette is now my favorite. I ordered it from Coastal Scents about two weeks ago and I receieved in less than three days. The shadow is easy to apply and last all day without creasing. The variety of colors can match anything. I highly recommend this palette!

I just bought this a few weeks ago and have used every color! It was my first time using Coastal Scents and I couldn't believe I had never heard of it before. It stands up to all high end makeup but at half the price!! Fantastic!