Waggin' Train  Chicken Jerky Tenders

Waggin' Train Chicken Jerky Tenders

3.9
              Rated #85 in Pets
28 Reviews 3.9/5 stars

Best pet treats on the market. Natural, healthy and they love them. My 4 will not go to bed without theirs, treats and then sleep....and the one with yams and chicken is a close tie to the chicken tenders with them. They need them or I get no sleep....seriously.

My furbabies love Waggin' Train Chicken Jerky Tenders. It's an all natural treat. Which is what I truly love about this product. And a healthy alternate from the grain and byproduct treats.

my dog is a six year old miniature pinscher and she is very picky about what she eats. she loves these treats and comes running when she hears me rattling the bag.,and whi

My 100 pound lab mix loves these things! And, in all honesty, they smell so good I almost wanna try them!

My dogs wont eat any meal unless they have the Chicken Jerky Tenders. I cut them up and put them on the dogs food. They will not eat unless I put the Jerky on their food Just LOVE them thanks so much for making my dogs Happy,

Our friend's dog love this...she is a cookie monster too!

Our two dogs both love the chicken tenders,one of our dogs is a bit overweight so he gets the treats on special occasions, which happens often in our home. They are one of their favorite treats and they would eat them continously if I would let them. They are priced within a realistic amount when we buy them at Sam's Club, so we buy them often,for our furry buddies!

My maltese loves these.

My dogs love these!!! They are a great treat for them when they behave & I can usually buy them in bulk in BJ's...

my picky eater dakota loves these, we find these at our grocery store at a great price.like that theyre also very healthy.

My dogs loooove this treat. I keep them in my pantry and my dogs will sit by the door waiting for me to give them their favorite treat. I also get them at Sam's Club, which seems to be reasonably priced.

All four of My Dog'd just loves these treats....

My dogs are in LOVE with this and a great treat for them after they behave. I don?t know about some people, but then I won?t feed my dog something that has a lot of preservatives or waxy texture like most of the treats that are out there. These are a lot healthier! Also, they are at such a reasonable price if you buy them at Costco! My dogs don?t even want to eat their milk bone biscuits anymore after they tried this treat!